Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And The 2014 Award Goes To....

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Best @Dennis_DeYoung‌ for his breakdowns of the roster around Thanksgiving

Worst - PLSS

@cfetters_nacho_lover for best name

About god damn time I get some recognition for all the hard work I do around here.

Judges would have accepted "FREE PUB!"
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,676 Founders Club

Best @Dennis_DeYoung‌ for his breakdowns of the roster around Thanksgiving

Worst - PLSS

@cfetters_nacho_lover for best name

About god damn time I get some recognition for all the hard work I do around here.

We're lucky you post here at all.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,853 Founders Club
    edited January 2015

PurpleJ said:

Favorite: PurpleJ
    Least favorite: PurpleJ

Such fag J.
    I'll vote @Swaye‌ for being the first person to make a serious attempt at this and I'll take the diversity awareness award for being a good white ally to our token redskin.

Least favorite would have to be @DerekJohnson‌ for trying to eradicate the Jewish race.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Favorite: PurpleJ
    Least favorite: PurpleJ

Such fag J.
    I'll vote @Swaye‌ for being the first person to make a serious attempt at this and I'll take the diversity awareness award for being a good white ally to our token redskin.

Least favorite would have to be @DerekJohnson‌ for trying to eradicate the Jewish race.
    Awesome'd for the @Swaye‌ part, not the genocide part.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    dflea said:

creep,

Here's some low-quantity shit for you. Toppy is a schlong, and Husky fans talking any shit about the U are FS.

POTY.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Sloots >>>>> doogs

Bouncing boobs >>>>>> F3's man boobs

DJ (ILTCHDJIDT) has created quite the oasis.

Praise Allah!!!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,543 Founders Club

@GrundleStiltzkin‌ is the most consistently useful.

@RoadDawg55‌ is the most likely to be the father of Miley Cyrus, but also a quality poaster. He gets the award for 'most likely to talk football during the zombie clown apocalypse'. That n*gga could talk about football (and Miley Cyrus) seriously in any circumstance. It's like, there are 7 double-headed strippers on fire, actively dying of EBOLAIDS while Bill Clinton is rimming Barbara Bush (Sr.) and Roadie would be like, "but to get back to the QB play for a second here, I think it's really on the coaches to get the best out of their players". It's impressive, if more than slightly autistic.

@Passion‌ and @RaceBannon‌ and @MikeDamone‌ are all old school homiez and deserve love as such.

@TierbsHsotBoobs‌ has the most fun avatar.

@Swaye‌ is the drunkest, which I tried to be, but he beat the shit out of me.

The North Carolina twins are the most North Carolinian.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi‌ is also rad.

Made. Water. In. Sweats.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    You are all OKGs to me.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

@RoadDawg55‌ is the most likely to be the father of Miley Cyrus, but also a quality poaster. He gets the award for 'most likely to talk football during the zombie clown apocalypse'. That n*gga could talk about football (and Miley Cyrus) seriously in any circumstance. It's like, there are 7 double-headed strippers on fire, actively dying of EBOLAIDS while Bill Clinton is rimming Barbara Bush (Sr.) and Roadie would be like, "but to get back to the QB play for a second here, I think it's really on the coaches to get the best out of their players". It's impressive, if more than slightly autistic.

Damn it @Dennis_DeYoung‌ second time you've made me waterboard myself today.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

@GrundleStiltzkin‌ is the most consistently useful.

@Passion‌ and @RaceBannon‌ and @MikeDamone‌ are all old school homiez and deserve love as such.

@TierbsHsotBoobs‌ has the most fun avatar.

@Swaye‌ is the drunkest, which I tried to be, but he beat the shit out of me.

The North Carolina twins are the most North Carolinian.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi‌ is also rad.

I WON! I'm now going to take this moment to tell my two dads to suck it! They said I would never amount to anything. Well, look at me now. Winning awards on the webz and shit.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

I WON! I'm now going to take this moment to tell my two dads to suck it! They said I would never amount to anything. Well, look at me now. Winning awards on the webz and shit.

They need to be told?
    God damn you. I just sprayed soda out of my mouth.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    This thread delivers... Shut this bad by down and give it all da awards! The autistic line about RoadDawg by Dennis is now stuff of legend, this place is amazing.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

Best - Swaye, and fuck you if you need to ask why.

No Husky board delivers like this board delivers - or ever did. Sloots, bouncing boobs, no editing of profanity - it's enough to give me a funny feeling in my sweatpants.

Funny like your tampon is leaking funny?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,543 Founders Club

This thread delivers... Shut this bad by down and give it all da awards! The autistic line about RoadDawg by Dennis is now stuff of legend, this place is amazing.

This. There is nowhere else to go. Quality Chit.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

They need to be told?
    potd