Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And The 2014 Award Goes To....

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

topdawgnc said:

@Dennis_DeYoung‌ was the best poaster, enough said. @obk‌ and @Mosster47‌ were the worst. @thechatch‌ was most unintentionally funny. @puppylove_sugarsteel‌ was the most bipolar (obligatory not a low tweak), and @creepycoug‌ was the most grandiose. @PostGameOrangeSlices‌ and @He_Needs_More_Time‌ were the easiest to fuck with, and @MikeDamone‌ and @RoadDawg55‌ were two sides of the same zero chill coin. @RaceBannon‌ was the oldest. @allpurpleallgold‌ (RIP) is probably dead.

You whiffed on me. Though grandiosity is a tell-tale sign of mania, and my bi-polar disorder has, admittedly, not been managed well lately. So I see where you get that.

But when topdawg (as if his handle weren't enough) comes on and pinches off a story about doing a million dollar deal, you gotta give him the grandiose award.

So, with all due appreciation and acknowledgement of the gesture, I do hereby confer upon THE ONE AND ONLY topdawg, Mr. Big Time, the award for HCH Most Grandiose Poaster.
    Says the guy who brags about how much money he makes as a smart lawyer ...

Keep bragging about your family summer trips to the beautiful Lake Chelan.
    someone sounds like they're sandy down there.

listen, I'm just very, very, very proud of my pretend profession. guilty as charged, but that's not really salient to the awards discussion dummy.

as for my other bragging problem ... I would think a big shot $600,000 deal maker like you wouldn't consider driving from Seattle to Lake Chelan with the wife and kids something to brag about. even a pretend lawyer like me knows that's a fairly lowbrow vaca (though I do love that fucking area and don't apologize for it).

face it: you shit the bed with the million dollar deal poast. take a warm bath and clean yourself up instead of taking it out on me. that award goes to you and to you alone. you can nominate me next year.

You are sandy because a lawyer never does a deal. You look at the contracts and redline items to justify your pay. It is the team who brings you the contract that has already done the dirt.

But the real fact is, and always will be, lawyers are nothing more than props. Lawyers are used as cover if a deal is going south ... or as a rubber stamp to sign off on deals that are just going through the process.

You're a lackey ... you know it ... as does every purchaser and sales person in America.

Truth hurts.

Now go pack up your skis and head to the big Mission Ridge resort for your winter vacation.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,676 Founders Club
    dnc said:

toppy & creepy, just fuck already!

Is it creepy that this poast made me wonder who'd be on top?
    Not creepy at all... it's a valid question.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

@Dennis_DeYoung‌ was the best poaster, enough said. @obk‌ and @Mosster47‌ were the worst. @thechatch‌ was most unintentionally funny. @puppylove_sugarsteel‌ was the most bipolar (obligatory not a low tweak), and @creepycoug‌ was the most grandiose. @PostGameOrangeSlices‌ and @He_Needs_More_Time‌ were the easiest to fuck with, and @MikeDamone‌ and @RoadDawg55‌ were two sides of the same zero chill coin. @RaceBannon‌ was the oldest. @allpurpleallgold‌ (RIP) is probably dead.

You whiffed on me. Though grandiosity is a tell-tale sign of mania, and my bi-polar disorder has, admittedly, not been managed well lately. So I see where you get that.

But when topdawg (as if his handle weren't enough) comes on and pinches off a story about doing a million dollar deal, you gotta give him the grandiose award.

So, with all due appreciation and acknowledgement of the gesture, I do hereby confer upon THE ONE AND ONLY topdawg, Mr. Big Time, the award for HCH Most Grandiose Poaster.

listen, I'm just very, very, very proud of my pretend profession. guilty as charged, but that's not really salient to the awards discussion dummy.

as for my other bragging problem ... I would think a big shot $600,000 deal maker like you wouldn't consider driving from Seattle to Lake Chelan with the wife and kids something to brag about. even a pretend lawyer like me knows that's a fairly lowbrow vaca (though I do love that fucking area and don't apologize for it).

face it: you shit the bed with the million dollar deal poast. take a warm bath and clean yourself up instead of taking it out on me. that award goes to you and to you alone. you can nominate me next year.

You are sandy because a lawyer never does a deal. You look at the contracts and redline items to justify your pay. It is the team who brings you the contract that has already done the dirt.

But the real fact is, and always will be, lawyers are nothing more than props. Lawyers are used as cover if a deal is going south ... or as a rubber stamp to sign off on deals that are just going through the process.

You're a lackey ... you know it ... as does every purchaser and sales person in America.

Truth hurts.

Now go pack up your skis and head to the big Mission Ridge resort for your winter vacation.
    sounds like you're a really smart business guy.

if you don't think they do anything, then don't hire them. fuck I don't care. as for me, I'm going with the Damone school of thought here: since you're not legally compelled to hire lawyers to help you do your big million $$ deals, and you think they bring no value, then you're an idiot to spend the $$. just say no man.

that said, the market would suggest you are incorrect in your view, but you are free to be a dumb fuck and assume that you're good at everything. i'm just glad you're not in charge of my pretend capital.

now, since I have clearly hit a nerve, let me offer the obligatory olive branch. it's all done in the name of levity and tomfoolery. and in the spirit of full disclosure and friendship, I have to tell you that I don't much care about the legal profession at fucking all. i'm just not one of those guys who identifies with his work, so you can go on and on and on and on about it, and I may just join you on the bandwagon. but if you want to hurt my feelings, the lawyer routine ain't gonna do it.

talk shit about my Canes if you want to get under my skin. you should know this by now.
    dnc said:

toppy & creepy, just fuck already!

Is it creepy that this poast made me wonder who'd be on top?
    how could I make you wonder anything? I'm confused.

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Truth hurts.

if you don't think they do anything, then don't hire them. fuck I don't care. as for me, I'm going with the Damone school of thought here: since you're not legally compelled to hire lawyers to help you do your big million $$ deals, and you think they bring no value, then you're an idiot to spend the $$. just say no man.

that said, the market would suggest you are incorrect in your view, but you are free to be a dumb fuck and assume that you're good at everything. i'm just glad you're not in charge of my pretend capital.

now, since I have clearly hit a nerve, let me offer the obligatory olive branch. it's all done in the name of levity and tomfoolery. and in the spirit of full disclosure and friendship, I have to tell you that I don't much care about the legal profession at fucking all. i'm just not one of those guys who identifies with his work, so you can go on and on and on and on about it, and I may just join you on the bandwagon. but if you want to hurt my feelings, the lawyer routine ain't gonna do it.

talk shit about my Canes if you want to get under my skin. you should know this by now.

Did it work?
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Truth hurts.

Did it work?
    Yes. I'm now a humorless little girl with a sandy vag and an fully-saturated pon. My next post will reflect my current mood.

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Truth hurts.

Did it work?
    Yes. I'm now a humorless little girl with a sandy vag and an fully-saturated pon. My next post will reflect my current mood.
    You had me erect at humorless little girl.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Truth hurts.

I just enjoy watching you go all tequilla. And reading about your trips to Lake Chelan.

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Truth hurts.

I just enjoy watching you go all tequilla. And reading about your trips to Lake Chelan.

Pressing.

Take a break and come back later.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,853 Founders Club
    Cheer up creepy. Miami is easily a top 5 team in Florida.
    edited January 2015
    PurpleJ said:

Cheer up creepy. Miami is easily a top 5 team in Florida.

easily. but can't crack the top two in Virginia.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    creep,

Here's some low-quantity shit for you. Toppy is a schlong, and Husky fans talking any shit about the U are FS.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Least favorite: Canard, by a mile. Ozone sits in spot #2, followed by that half duck/half wildcat deformity Mosster.