Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Patrick Peterson

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Fucking sucks lol. Good for him talking his way into getting overpaid though, won't hate on that.

CardinalsFS

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He could have changed the game last night. But he didn't. Big time players make big time plays.

Is he the dude who got more money than Sherman?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

He could have changed the game last night. But he didn't. Big time players make big time plays.

Is he the dude who got more money than Sherman?

Yes.

He'd be on the bench if he played for Seattle.
  • Options
    People hate Sherman because they want him to faceplant so badly and he never does, it makes the hate grow at an exponential rate.

People who talk shit and don't back it up are just laughed at (like Patrick Peterson) and eventually forgotten.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Cardinals fans were hilarious last night. Oh yeah, why are you talking shit after picking off a 3rd string QB? Big deal... blah blah blah blah.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014
  • Options

When the Seahawks are the last line of defense to keep the Cowboys out of the Super Bowl America will love them.

Also according to a tear jerking story told last night Sherman's mom fed all the gangbangers so they would leave her son alone and he wouldn't be a thug. So he's not a thug

Yea but still
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

When the Seahawks are the last line of defense to keep the Cowboys out of the Super Bowl America will love them.

Also according to a tear jerking story told last night Sherman's mom fed all the gangbangers so they would leave her son alone and he wouldn't be a thug. So he's not a thug

Just what i'm hearing, the real story was she blew the homies on the block as a bribe to keep Sherman off it.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pre game quote from Sherman regarding Peterson:

"You give up eight touchdowns in a year, it's hard to put you in that discussion [of best corners in the game]," Sherman said of Peterson. "If I gave up that many touchdowns, I think I would be benched on our team. We have a level of accountability and that's what we strive for. You can't give up big plays like that and still play."

When #15 caught that prayer over Sherman who was in perfect position, Sherman said "my bad" to his team mates.
    This

Not only that but when anyone on our team gets burned the rest of the team is there to pick him up and brush him off. You wanna talk about a TEAM, thats what we have.

The players are always talking about the fans being like a "college atmosphere" but its a result of this team... pete has these guys playing together like a college team full of players who are still trying to make it. How does he do this with a team chock full of stars who have made it?

Why dont people want to recognize that pete is the best at his craft in the game today? Seriously, who is a better coach than pete right now? College or pro?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Pre game quote from Sherman regarding Peterson:

"You give up eight touchdowns in a year, it's hard to put you in that discussion [of best corners in the game]," Sherman said of Peterson. "If I gave up that many touchdowns, I think I would be benched on our team. We have a level of accountability and that's what we strive for. You can't give up big plays like that and still play."

When #15 caught that prayer over Sherman who was in perfect position, Sherman said "my bad" to his team mates.

A true profile in courage.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sherman's not a thug.

But even when the Hawks probably repeat, America will still hate them.

Think the Raiders of the 70's and 80's.

That's exactly what they are.

For better or worse.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Im praying we get to thump the cowboys up in the NFCCG. Seriously, what better way to cement your status as one of the best teams ever than beating San Fran one year and Dallas the very next? Two of the biggest franchises in sports. Obviously wed need to cap it off with anither Super Bowl W (preferably against T Brady) but damn, what mire would we need to do? The bandwagon would be absolutely ridiculous

Once again, Thank you Pete! Thank you for pulling this franchise from the depths irrelevancy and putting it smack dab right on the plate of every home in america. Fuck I dont even have the words
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wish I could stop hookin it up all over derek johnsons forum but I cant. I just fucking cant
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
    While watching the fourth quarter beat down, I could just see Sark watching this game and saying "That's the type of team USC is going to be!" But he doesn't have a clue about how Carroll goes about doing it.