Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Patrick Peterson

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    When somebody gets into it with Sherman their career falls apart afterwards. Michael Crabtree was a pretty damn good receiver before he pissed Sherman off. Since Sherman told the world he was mediocre he's been mediocre, at best.

Patrick Peterson was a bit overrated but easily a top 10 corner in the game last year. He gets into a war of words with Sherman this offseason and has sucked ass all year.

Hell, it took a little longer, but even Jim Harbaugh's career's falling apart now.

The lesson: DO. NOT. FUCK. WITH. SHERMAN.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ive been enjoying reading other teams forums talking about how the seahawks have peaked, are in their decline and arent going to be able to pay everyone to keep the team together

These guys obviously havent been paying attention. Like, at all. Who do we have that we are worried might be a cap casualty? Marshawn? Who else? Russell will get paid. Wagner will get paid. Who else? Maxwell might be a casualty (and likely a #1 on another team) but who else?

And, if maxwell does walk, are we really worried about who will step in and fill the void? Pete is a DB guy, you cant tell me someone wont be ready to go

Pete has this team buolt exactly how he wants it. A dominate defense that needs to be paid and role players on offense that, ultimately, can be replaced (or signed, based on their percieved mediocrity)

This team has wuite a huge window of opportunity if you ask me. We.really are truly lucky right now. A great coach, a cohesive front office, innovative decision makers, accountability from top to bottom, a massive chip on everyones shoulders and a whole bunch of young angry playmakers. Fuck!
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus christ ive been making some tequila long/didnt read posts here the last couple days. Sorry guys
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

I wish I could stop hookin it up all over derek johnsons forum but I cant. I just fucking cant