Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marshawn Lynch does it again!!!!

Comments

• Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Lol I love the Patriots fans right now as if they have the AFC in the bag. I think the Steelers could surprise them.

Cowboys have the best shot against is because of their line and Murray. I think Seahawks beat them in a rematch but I doubt they will even see them if they get the 1 seed. It means the Cowboys would most likely have to play the Packers and Rodgers will fuck that secondary up.

Yeah, of all the teams in the playoffs (including AFC), I think Dallas has the best shot against Seattle. Their O line is full of cyborgs who will beat up our D line. Romo with time is pretty scary actually. Their defense isn't anything special but they play above their talent level. They completely shut Seattle's offense down, but that was then Seattle's locker room was about to Jim Mora implode and their game plan consisted solely of forcing bubble screens to Percy Harvin.
    Agree on the cowboys. I will add that their defense reminds me of Seattle's in some respect. They want to beat you up, they play with an edge. And there is a bunch of nobodies on that D kinda like the Hawks were 3 years ago.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Weve got pete carroll

They have jason garrett

Also, sign marshawn to a 4 year 900 million dollar deal. Cut him when he wears down. What did we do with shaun alexander? He was like, 50 years old and we gave him a big contract. Pete will make it work. Or he'll move on, either way, I trust whatever decision they make. Pete is a proven winner, the least we can do is give him a little respect to make the right call.

Also, id like to thank reggie bushes mom or dad or both. Without them pete may still be at USC running over the lowly huskies while seattle could be on their 5th head coach starting clipboard jesus playing the good old seahawk bend and completely snap in half defense. So thank you to the bushes
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Im in full blown hook mode and im not ashamed to admit it. I say we give pete a mike reilly contract or a blank check. We are done when this ship sails. Pete could be our lambo, our ditka. Pete can make us one of those all time teams that is the measuring stick 20 years down the road. In a league that makes what we do nearly impossible.

Sorry guys my head is humungous right now. Im on top of the fucking world. Never been so confident in a team in all my life
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,459
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

I fucking love winning

THIS
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Lol I love the Patriots fans right now as if they have the AFC in the bag. I think the Steelers could surprise them.

Cowboys have the best shot against is because of their line and Murray. I think Seahawks beat them in a rematch but I doubt they will even see them if they get the 1 seed. It means the Cowboys would most likely have to play the Packers and Rodgers will fuck that secondary up.

As a Steeler fan, I can tell you there isn't a chance in hell Pittsburgh beats New England in the road in the playoffs. I think the last time Pittsburgh beat New England on the road, Matt Cassell was at quarterback due to Brady shredding his knee in the season opener. In the playoffs, both at home, Pittsburgh is 0-2 vs. Brady.

No road wins vs. Brady + No playoff wins vs. Brady = Chip Kelly/Sark type plungering
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The team sucked ass when Carroll came in. They had a few pretty good players but he essentially had to gut the entire thing. Not until year 3 did you really see the team take off. Sounds similar to another team.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014

Marshawn Lynch is going to Marshawn Lynch. He's a stud, and he can do whatever he wants, as long as the team wins. I like to think of it as to your dirty grandpa that says the wierdest, disgusting, most disturbing things ever, and everyone just laughs and says "well, that's grandpa".

Like PL_SS?
  • Options

Marshawn Lynch is going to Marshawn Lynch. He's a stud, and he can do whatever he wants, as long as the team wins. I like to think of it as to your dirty grandpa that says the wierdest, disgusting, most disturbing things ever, and everyone just laughs and says "well, that's grandpa".

Like PL_SS? ;)
    fixed
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    I actually had the gay winky in there, but decided to take it out.
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

FO, gb
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

As a Steeler fan, I can tell you there isn't a chance in hell Pittsburgh beats New England in the road in the playoffs. I think the last time Pittsburgh beat New England on the road, Matt Cassell was at quarterback due to Brady shredding his knee in the season opener. In the playoffs, both at home, Pittsburgh is 0-2 vs. Brady.

No road wins vs. Brady + No playoff wins vs. Brady = Chip Kelly/Sark type plungering
    I think Pittsburgh has the best shot.
    Watching Denver play today, I'm not sold they can go into Foxborough and win.
    Indy is terrible and gets exposed every time they face someone outside of the dreckfest south.
    SD just got ran all over by SF
    Cin is Cin, they're done in round 1.
    I think NE should be prohibitive favorites, but PIT has the best shot of beating them
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

I think Pittsburgh has the best shot.
    Watching Denver play today, I'm not sold they can go into Foxborough and win.
    Indy is terrible and gets exposed every time they face someone outside of the dreckfest south.
    SD just got ran all over by SF
    Cin is Cin, they're done in round 1.
    I think NE should be prohibitive favorites, but PIT has the best shot of beating them
    Yeah, Indy is basically Seattle from the Holmgren era. A mediocre team dominating a god awful division. Agreed about Pittsburgh having the best shot against NE. The problem with them is that they can put up a dreckfest performance at any point against any team. They are so inconsistent.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    For the record. I hate the fact that Seattle has the team you have. You don't deserve Carroll, you don't deserve Russell, you don't deserve Lynch, you don't deserve Sherman, you don't deserve Chancellor, and I also just named more players on your team than 81% of the "12's" can name. The only things your city deserves are the Bills and a cheese grater. That is all.
  • Options
    phineas said:

PUMP MY GAS DUCK

That would be a kick ass job in Seattle for $15/hr, if the city forced them to have attendants.
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Great career aspirations...