Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marshawn Lynch does it again!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How the fuck do you not love this guy?

Thanks for axing.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I love all the butt hurt media crying because some football player didn't dazzle them with a string of cliche answers for them to parrot in their articles.

Ben Maller teed off on Marshawn last night

http://m.foxsportsradio1230.com/onair/fox-sports-radio-54586/postgame-antics-make-marshawn-lynch-look-13087485
  • Options
    http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?69170-Marshawn-Lynch-punk

Marshawn Lynch = classless

The poaster who created this thread is on quite a roll in the game thread I'm going through from last night. A lot of "Dont give up fans every Cards game is a battle to the very end! Believe in our Cards!" Kind of shit.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    The Cowboys' fans have been talking the most shit since last night's game. "We" beat the Hawks on the road, so "we're" going to beat them in the playoffs. The Seahawks lost to the Chiefs. The Seahawks beat a 3rd string QB, big deal (never mind the 596 yards that the Hawks offense was responsible for). Then, you have the random Packers & Patriots fans chiming in. I think the Packers will beat the Seahawks in the playoffs. There's no way the Seahawks beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. The Seahawks are going to choke in the playoffs. The Seahawks have been good for like 3 years, calm down. The douchebaggery has been priceless.

It really really pisses off other teams' fans to see the little 'ole Seahawks play nasty football. I it really stings to see a perennial mediocre team (at times a doormat really) rise up and play some hard-hitting football.
  • Options
    Lol I love the Patriots fans right now as if they have the AFC in the bag. I think the Steelers could surprise them.

Cowboys have the best shot against is because of their line and Murray. I think Seahawks beat them in a rematch but I doubt they will even see them if they get the 1 seed. It means the Cowboys would most likely have to play the Packers and Rodgers will fuck that secondary up.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    I don't blame the Patriots' fans for being arrogant. That team has been damn good for over a decade.

I'd like to see McCarthy and Rodgers bring out the plunger against the Cowboys.

Anyway, we bash the 12s, but it's nice to see that every other team in the NFL has just as many dipshit fans.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Hard to believe that the Seahawks could go to their third Super Bowl in less than a decaded

#NFLFootballwasinventedin2005

Playoffs 7 out of those 10 years (and 9 out of 12), and division champs 5 out of those 10 (with a great shot at 6). It's crazy thinking of the Hawks as a consistently good team but we're getting close to that poont.

If Pete can coach for another 10 years he could run up some very nice records.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I don't blame the Patriots' fans for being arrogant. That team has been damn good for over a decade.

I'd like to see McCarthy and Rodgers bring out the plunger against the Cowboys.

Anyway, we bash the 12s, but it's nice to see that every other team in the NFL has just as many dipshit fans.

NFL fans are trashy. A lot of them are three beers from throwing down or knifing someone they're arguing with. If you read too message boards or even social media pages like me, it's pretty obvious. That said, it can be really funny too. CBS was hyping a game Johnny Faggot was in, and almost every comment called them on it.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Lol I love the Patriots fans right now as if they have the AFC in the bag. I think the Steelers could surprise them.

Cowboys have the best shot against is because of their line and Murray. I think Seahawks beat them in a rematch but I doubt they will even see them if they get the 1 seed. It means the Cowboys would most likely have to play the Packers and Rodgers will fuck that secondary up.

Yeah, of all the teams in the playoffs (including AFC), I think Dallas has the best shot against Seattle. Their O line is full of cyborgs who will beat up our D line. Romo with time is pretty scary actually. Their defense isn't anything special but they play above their talent level. They completely shut Seattle's offense down, but that was then Seattle's locker room was about to Jim Mora implode and their game plan consisted solely of forcing bubble screens to Percy Harvin.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

How the fuck do you not love this guy?

Yeah.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hard to believe that the Seahawks could go to their third Super Bowl in less than a decaded

#NFLFootballwasinventedin2005

*Decade.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    That radio host is a dumbass. Of all the professional sports, Football is the most grueling. A lot of motherfuckers can dog it in the NBA and make millions. Nobody dogs it in football. There are too many psychos with feces in their throats to just go out and play. If you don't try, you get hurt or don't make the squad. I want to slap that dude in the face with a black rubber dildo.