Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SEA @ AZ Game Thread

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Why does AZ get the ball on the 44 after a field goal from the 34? Is that a new rule?

You get the ball where it was spotted on a missed FG, been that way for quite awhile in the NFL, not sure when they changed the rule
    Most fucktarded rule
    Totally disagree. FG kickers have gotten so good they had to do something to increase the risk. I love the rule.
    It bugs me because they're saying the line of scrimmage doesn't mean anything. Also, there are plenty of rules changes that have favored the offense.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

dnc said:

dnc said:

Why does AZ get the ball on the 44 after a field goal from the 34? Is that a new rule?

You get the ball where it was spotted on a missed FG, been that way for quite awhile in the NFL, not sure when they changed the rule
    Most fucktarded rule
    Totally disagree. FG kickers have gotten so good they had to do something to increase the risk. I love the rule.
    It bugs me because they're saying the line of scrimmage doesn't mean anything. Also, there are plenty of rules changes that have favored the offense.
    What are you talking about?

dnc said:

dnc said:

Most fucktarded rule
    I have no idea what your poont is. Suffice to say, disagree.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    Alright Lynch, you're forgiven for your Axl Rose stunt...err upset stomach..
    edited December 2014
    Helfet carted off is bad news. Not for today, this game is over barring a disaster. But the Hawks will need him in the playoffs.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club
    Lynch looks fine to me. The conspiracy theorist in me says Pete is playing mind games.
    Wow that's super ticky tack
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    these refs fucking suck. This bias is a fucking joke.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    was just joking with the fam that arizona was due for a magical hands to the face penalty
    Holy shit Lindly just got blown up.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Helfet carted off is bad news. Not for today, this game is over barring a disaster. But the Hawks will need him in the playoffs.

He's a back up TE. Willson and Moeka are fine. None of them are anything special.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Holy shit Lindly just got blown up.

Very good to see. That needs to happen to him another handful of times tonight.

dnc said:

He's a back up TE. Willson and Moeka are fine. None of them are anything special.
    And it means they're going to have to sign someone even worse.

Why isn't Moeaka playing today? Inactive or hurt?

dnc said:

dnc said:

Out with a shoulder injury.

dnc said:

dnc said:

For today or for long?
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    I could have a stroke or a heart attack tonight. I feel privileged to watch this defense right now
    edited December 2014

dnc said:

dnc said:

Most fucktarded rule
    What are you talking about?
    If the Seahawks attempt a fg at the 30, that's the 4th down line of scrimmage, not the 37 where the kicker kicks it. It just makes no sense to me to make some weird, arbitrary rule moving where a team gets the ball after a miss. It makes as much sense of spotting it where the ball dies (usually a touchback).

dnc said:

dnc said:

I don't know, sorry...