Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington, Oregon, Ohio State or Stanford?

13»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    UW for sure. Where else, can my child work at a McDonalds during the off season and make $15/hr. He sure isn't making that much pumping gas at home.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

What's a degree worth anyway, when you're just going to move into your mom's basement and play with your dingy in sweatpants all day?

I prefer to call mine "The Battleship." I lie to myself a lot.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

I went to UW and got into a pretty elite Grad School. So spring boarding off UW undergrad worked out muy fucking bueno for me. It helps that I could put US Navy and American Injun on the application. A lot of fucking good either one of them did for me. I have to go...another late model import is here to be serviced. Fuck.

You do make me actually lol at times (as opposed to quietly chuckling to myself).
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    creepycoug needs to go back to Pullman and bust some sod!!111!!
  • Options

creepycoug needs to go back to Pullman and bust some sod!!111!!

Doh! Damn you Tailgater. Damn you to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I went to UW and got into a pretty elite Grad School. So spring boarding off UW undergrad worked out muy fucking bueno for me. It helps that I could put US Navy and American Injun on the application. A lot of fucking good either one of them did for me. I have to go...another late model import is here to be serviced. Fuck.

By 'late model import' you do mean a German or Jappy car right? And not some thin and well dressed guy named Sven?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

By 'late model import' you do mean a German or Jappy car right? And not some thin and well dressed guy named Sven?
    As always, ABUNDANCE.

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    considering how few people actually make the nfl, or even if they do how long their career is, stanford is the easy answer.

UW is a good degree no doubt, but stanford connections can and will set you up for life(unless you're a huge idiot).