Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Warren's Top 4...

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Just saw that we're getting Warren's last visit, Jan 30th, the last weekend before signing day (when he's planning to announce).

In the bag
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Just saw that we're getting Warren's last visit, Jan 30th, the last weekend before signing day (when he's planning to announce).

In the bag
    Screenshot.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm not sure this is necessarily a good thing. Usually guys have made up their minds by the last weekend of recruiting and a lot of times those final visits end up being a courtesy or they cancel them altogether. I'm not sure if Warren has been on campus yet. If he has visited several times then it probably doesn't matter. That final weekend, though, is usually when you have your Plan B scramble guys come in (Cooper Pelleur, James Atoe-types), your guys who have already committed, or the guys you are trying to pull a last-minute flip on (DAT's situation a few years ago)
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm not sure this is necessarily a good thing. Usually guys have made up their minds by the last weekend of recruiting and a lot of times those final visits end up being a courtesy or they cancel them altogether. I'm not sure if Warren has been on campus yet. If he has visited several times then it probably doesn't matter. That final weekend, though, is usually when you have your Plan B scramble guys come in (Cooper Pelleur, James Atoe-types), your guys who have already committed, or the guys you are trying to pull a last-minute flip on (DAT's situation a few years ago)
    Sounds like Bleenors bullshit! Plagiarism? Fuck!!!
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,497
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He took an unofficial visit with his mom when they were in Seattle.

Read more insightful recruiting info from your trusted, #1 source, HardcoreHusky: http://hardcorehusky.com/news/greg-lewis-talks-about-sark-petersen-transition-and-the-recruitment-of-chris-warren
  • Options
    FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sounds like Bleenors bullshit! Plagiarism? Fuck!!!
    Yeah, quit plagiarism my shit fucko!

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How retarded is Bleenor to have a quote from an ASU RB?

The essence of doogism, living vicoogariously through someone who rejected UW.
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    not impressed with his performance in the Army AS Game
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,529
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2015
    Did he look a little slow? I thought I read somewhere that he had gotten up to 240 lbs.

FWIW, Ruth Robbins at realdawg.com just predicted he will end up at UW. Does she know something others don't or does she simply not know anything?
    claycha said:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    HFNY said:

Did he look a little slow? I thought I read somewhere that he had gotten up to 240 lbs.

FWIW, Ruth Robbins at realdawg.com just predicted he will end up at UW. Does she know something others don't or does she not simply not know anything?

claycha said:

No idea, defense was all over him. He looked "healthy". Maybe he just mailed in his performance cuz he had nothing to prove but as I said, not impressed.

First time I'd seen him but heard a bunch of hype.

• Options
    Tequilla said:

claycha said:

The Army All American game is your source?

Cyler Miles says hello.
    Troof!
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Pretty much everyone in the business is saying he is going to Texas. I would be STUNNED if he came to UW.

Also.... Just because it is required of me to say this: Myles Gaskin.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

240 is way too big. Warren looked slow in his highlights too. He was just too big for high school players to tackle. It doesn't work in college.

I have always like Gaskin better. Not trying to plagerize @CokeGreaterThanPepsi‌'s shit bucko, but do a comparison. I still want Warren, but I think he's a guy you get and figure out where to play later. Maybe he should be playing LB or even DE. He's not the #2 RB in the country.

He'll fit right in with Lavon Coleman, or the entire offense for that matter
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,691
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

240 is way too big. Warren looked slow in his highlights too. He was just too big for high school players to tackle. It doesn't work in college.

I have always like Gaskin better. Not trying to plagerize @CokeGreaterThanPepsi‌'s shit bucko, but do a comparison. I still want Warren, but I think he's a guy you get and figure out where to play later. Maybe he should be playing LB or even DE. He's not the #2 RB in the country.

Agree. He'd be more of a free pub type commit than an impact one IMO, at least as a running back. I'm all for that though, and always bear in mind that I suck at evaluating.