Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

anyone who can't see improvement in this team from the 1st game till now

Comments

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Oregon St. has an identical record to Illinois who UW handled in similar fashion at home much earlier this year. I don't think it's improvement to do the same thing to a similar shitty opponent at home, that's what was expected.

Sorting by record is first-level FS.

Pac 12 is much stronger than the Big. Show me an advanced rating system that has Illinois ahead of OSU.

Sorting by score is also first-level FS.

Illinois moved the ball downfield through the air consistently on our inexperienced secondary. We benefited from timely turnovers (especially Shaq's 99 yard return) or the score would have been a lot closer. Lunt passed for 9.3 ypa.

In contrast Mannion was largely neutralized.
    Both teams are really bad.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    this thread delivers
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Roaddawg needs to see a championship.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Race v RoadDawg? I fucking love this bored.

Mick tapped passed out. Road tapped in.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

Good thing my seahawks have another championship opportunity today, you wanna see improvement, watch a pete carroll coached team

I would like to know why this post got downvoted and wtfd. Surely that was a mistake yea? Mods?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is a Husky Football forum, you dip shit. And bumping a Seahawks post from a month ago is a classic "12" move. Get a life.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    phineas said:

phineas said:

Good thing my seahawks have another championship opportunity today, you wanna see improvement, watch a pete carroll coached team

I would like to know why this post got downvoted and wtfd. Surely that was a mistake yea? Mods?
    You do realize it took Pete 3 years to turn around the Seahawks right?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

phineas said:

phineas said:

You do realize it took Pete 3 years to turn around the Seahawks right?
    Not true.

Pete won the very first year fans became 12's.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus fucking hail mary christ, guys.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone who thinks I speak in seahawk cliches like "championship opportunities" needs to kill themselves
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The girls here were complaining about not beating the cupcakes good enough in the pre season.

Thats the improvement. Individuals and the team are better now. Kids developed.

Like the op said if you don't see it you don't want to. Saying this team had the second best talent in the league is mick fucking stupid.

Go suck Sark's recruiting dick

I am confused, is this the 4-5 > 5-4 post of the week...or

0-12 talent total rebuild post of the week...or

something to do with the Doucheman.com obsession, black & white, etc.

And nice subtle change to the talent statement. But of course you gotta get in a Sark reference, because "new" standard around here for a UW coach is just don't be that guy.

Keep shooting, you may finally hit something.

My post is a statement of fact. If you think Miles and The committee of backs are better than Price and Sankey you're mick fucking stupid.

If you think we should be 12-1 you're mick fucking stupid.
    Trying to find where I made those two statements.

Sorry, you have entered a no spin zone.

Race has reached He_Needs_More_Cock territory in this thread.

You said we had the talent to beat everyone but Oregon

Own your stupidity

Dont try to spin out of it Obama
    He was right.

Arizona was the second best team Washington played.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    MisterEm said:

"big" proclamations like this team has improved over the course of this season?

We played well in some games earlier in the year. We still aren't very good. If we win the next two, it will be something to celebrate.

In 2009 we shut out the Cougs and plungered Cal to end the year. In 2010, we won 4 straight to close the year. I said we look improved. Who gives a shit though?
    Disagree. 9-5 against this fucktarded schedule is nothing to celebrate.
    Wtf'ed because we don't deal in hypotheticals.

Sark won 8 last year as Pete has won 7.

No gift wins for Sark or Pete.

Fair is fair.
    Yet another vote for 4-5 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The girls here were complaining about not beating the cupcakes good enough in the pre season.

Thats the improvement. Individuals and the team are better now. Kids developed.

Like the op said if you don't see it you don't want to. Saying this team had the second best talent in the league is mick fucking stupid.

Go suck Sark's recruiting dick

I am confused, is this the 4-5 > 5-4 post of the week...or

0-12 talent total rebuild post of the week...or

something to do with the Doucheman.com obsession, black & white, etc.

And nice subtle change to the talent statement. But of course you gotta get in a Sark reference, because "new" standard around here for a UW coach is just don't be that guy.

Keep shooting, you may finally hit something.

My post is a statement of fact. If you think Miles and The committee of backs are better than Price and Sankey you're mick fucking stupid.

If you think we should be 12-1 you're mick fucking stupid.
    Trying to find where I made those two statements.

Sorry, you have entered a no spin zone.

Race has reached He_Needs_More_Cock territory in this thread.

You said we had the talent to beat everyone but Oregon

Own your stupidity

Dont try to spin out of it Obama
    He was right.

Arizona was the second best team Washington played.

He backed out of it. Because it isn't true.

He changed it to we could compete with everyone but Oregon and we did.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Dude, tonight guaranteed they will not have beaten a team (EWU does not count) with a winning record during the regular season.

Coach Pete may turn out to be the guy, but I am pretty sure he would agree that Season 1 has been a complete failure.

As I have said on several occasions, there is enough talent on this roster to beat anyone outside of Oregon in the Pac 12.

What u talking bout Irish? This was a .400 team under Sark
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jesus christ. theres a thread on hooks.net with the majority of posters giving the team a 100% shot of winning the sb again... citing stats that dont exist obviously... maybe im conditioned by years and years of heart break but theres a high possibility that seattle could have a mass suicide on their hands should the hooks come up short. the bandwagon will certainly thin out should the season be a "failure"
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

jesus christ. theres a thread on hooks.net with the majority of posters giving the team a 100% shot of winning the sb again... citing stats that dont exist obviously... maybe im conditioned by years and years of heart break but theres a high possibility that seattle could have a mass suicide on their hands should the hooks come up short. the bandwagon will certainly thin out should the season be a "failure"

The bandwagon is here to stay. The 12's ain't going anywhere. The Seahawks will be contenders for at least the next few years. It will take losing records, not losing in the playoffs for the bandwagon to thin out.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The biggest threat to the Hawks going forward will be figuring out what to do with Lynch and the WR position to surround Wilson with offensive weapons. They are already doing a great job of keeping the core of the defense together.

This is a team that has every opportunity to be a Steelers/Cowboys of the 70s, 49ers of the 80s, the Cowboys of the 90s, and the Patriots of the 00s kind of team winning multiple Super Bowls over a 6-8 year span.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    None of those teams you mention had to deal with the SALARY CAP and none of them played a ranked Oregon State.