Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

anyone who can't see improvement in this team from the 1st game till now

Simply, doesn't want to. We played good football tonight.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Yep. I watch the D in games like tonight and say "what the fuck?"

How is it we lost that many games?
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dude, tonight guaranteed they will not have beaten a team (EWU does not count) with a winning record during the regular season.

Coach Pete may turn out to be the guy, but I am pretty sure he would agree that Season 1 has been a complete failure.

As I have said on several occasions, there is enough talent on this roster to beat anyone outside of Oregon in the Pac 12.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wooo we look improved against the beavers. Woo

Yay, miles made a couple passes, wee

We are back guys go dawgs
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There has been improvement. The team is still just good enough to not get blown out by the better teams, hang with but lose to the mid tier teams, and beat the bad ones. It's not a huge improvement but it's better than the team that struggled to get past Hawaii.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes and no. There has been some improvement, but it was only two weeks ago that we got destroyed by UCLA. We looked good in portions earlier in the year (Illinois, Cal).
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    This game just showed some of the potential on offense if UW has good QB play. Thanks to Oregon State and their abysmal defense.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I watched basically all of the HI game and this game. There's clear improvement.

Like I've mentioned, they've lost to the same teams and gave it away to AZ. That kicker might make 5 out of 10 47 yarders and that's generous. Some of it's bad luck. Am I happy with 3-5? No way, but go down the list of very good and elite coaches. They don't kick ass in year one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    I just want to see wins. Simple as that. Improve all you fucking want, a 1 point loss to arizona is still a 1 point loss. Sure, maybe I shouldnt expect it in year one, but im sorry, being a doormat for a decade has made me this way. Fuck you and your moral victories
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good thing my seahawks have another championship opportunity today, you wanna see improvement, watch a pete carroll coached team
  • Options

The girls here were complaining about not beating the cupcakes good enough in the pre season.

Thats the improvement. Individuals and the team are better now. Kids developed.

Like the op said if you don't see it you don't want to. Saying this team had the second best talent in the league is mick fucking stupid.

Go suck Sark's recruiting dick

I am confused, is this the 4-5 > 5-4 post of the week...or

0-12 talent total rebuild post of the week...or

something to do with the Doucheman.com obsession, black & white, etc.

And nice subtle change to the talent statement. But of course you gotta get in a Sark reference, because "new" standard around here for a UW coach is just don't be that guy.

Keep shooting, you may finally hit something.

• Options

Saying this team had the second best talent in the league is mick fucking stupid.

Which really is a special brand of stoopid.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cant wait until we eek by the cougs so we can talk about how great miles is all off season
  • Options

Saying this team had the second best talent in the league is mick fucking stupid.

"As I have said on several occasions, there is enough talent on this roster to beat anyone outside of Oregon in the Pac 12."

"Saying this team had the second best talent in the league is mick fucking stupid."

Ok, those statements appear to have the same exact meaning.

I hear a couple of store's are having a Black Friday sale, HTH:

• Options
    edited November 2014

I hear a couple of store's are having a Black Friday sale, HTH:

Learn the correct plural non-possessive, plural possessive, singular possessive and singular non-possessive forms, and then pop off about linguistic software.

You stoopid Mick.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Dude, tonight guaranteed they will not have beaten a team (EWU does not count) with a winning record during the regular season.

Coach Pete may turn out to be the guy, but I am pretty sure he would agree that Season 1 has been a complete failure.

As I have said on several occasions, there is enough talent on this roster to beat anyone outside of Oregon in the Pac 12.

Yeah, I know... if only SARK! was still coach, right?