Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reflecting on a comment made by Roaddawg

13»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Canard said:

Swaye said:

I think next year has a better than 50-50 chance to be worse than this year. Say 60-40. But, the bright side is that is a 40 percent chance to be better. Fuck off. I don't care if I'm stupid. I don't see how you replace the losses on the lines. Then again, replacing shit on the OL might actually help.

UW 2015
    Our players are turning Asian? Meek, true?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,448
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Canard said:

Swaye said:

I think next year has a better than 50-50 chance to be worse than this year. Say 60-40. But, the bright side is that is a 40 percent chance to be better. Fuck off. I don't care if I'm stupid. I don't see how you replace the losses on the lines. Then again, replacing shit on the OL might actually help.

UW 2015
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Canard said:

Swaye said:

UW 2015
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4
    You found and posted that in two minutes. I'm red with envy.
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I hope we get back to the point where every loss matters and hurts. Losses still bother me, but not as much late in the season after already losing 4 games. I remember being really pissed about losing to Oregon in 2000 and Oregon State and Texas in 2001. The most pissed I got during the Sark years was last year against Stanford.

Just a guess, but I think people were more pissed than usual about this loss because of the fashion in which we lost. I also think it was because we played relatively well and still found a way to lose. I think it was also a accumulation of the whole season to this point.

The fact that Husky fans realized what it felt like to be a Coug again when our team Coug'd It has a lot to do with it. Such a sick feeling. So sick my remote nearly went airborne directly at the flat screen. I held up with a sanity check.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Shelton is a huge loss but my hope is you can plug in Qualls and Vita Vea so that you have two legit tackles in the middle. Vea ballooned to 340 but the hope is he got back down to 290-300 this season and can be ready to start next year. I love the young prospects we have on the DL but there will be a big drop off at the start of next season with no Shelton and Kikaha.

Don't forget about Greg Gaines; great big body addition in 2014. He wouldn't be on this roster if it weren't for Petersen and co.

Do you think there will be a 3-man rotation for the 2 spots in the middle?