Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What SoftyFS is hearing

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,823

What should I trust...Tequilla's eye test or every objective piece of data out there?

Tough call.

You answered your own question ...

Trolling is fun
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd take Keith Price any day over Lockner.

And fuck Rip Ty. I hate that guy.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Lockner running doe...in an offense designed around his actual skill set.

That would have been nice to see.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

if we had a coach like Rodriguez or Chip or anyone who was comfortable utilizing Jack properly, then he would have been an amazing weapon. Jack ran into problems by having a coach who planned to use him as a recruiting gimmick for getting guys NFL ready...instead of simply winning games at this level.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Gotta admit, @tequilla had this one dialed in!

Ts, dr
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    dhdawg said:

Eastern doesn't recruit anymore... they simply reload. Eagles are gonna have a sick secondary next year.

Whoosh? He's gonna enter the draft
    Jeezus
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    CaptainPJ said:

Tequilla said:

No question that expecting Ross To play at Peters' level this week probably isn't going to happen.

That being said there are opportunities to cover what you are losing w Peters and Ross at least athletically will be able to help there.

One thing people need to not anchor to is that the positions that players have been playing at are necessarily their best positions. It's possible that RB is Shaq's best position. It's possible that Ross' best position may be as a DB.

Christ. Just stop.

Peters is one of the top 5 at his position in the Cuntry.

Let's hope Ross is half of that.

Analysis.over
    So are you saying you disagree?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    HFNY said:

Is this a whoosh attempt? You do realize that after Sloppy Steve left for USC, Tui was the interim coach and he suspended him for part of the bowl game against BYU.

So let's see......1 player, 2 different staffs, and multiple suspensions / issues over the last two seasons for that 1 player.

1 player vs. numerous coaches on each staff....hmmmmmmm.....tough one to figure out.

Lol this speaks volumes about SarkPeterman.

Under Sark, Peters was on track to graduate and was developing into a 1st round NFL draft pick playing on a team set to challenge for a Pac-12 title.

Peterman comes along and he's flunked out of school (allegedly), kicked off the team and his draft stock is tumbling.

Kim called it.

Just keepin' it real brah. At the end of the day, Peters will end up on Sarks wiki page, not Peterman's.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

HFNY said:

Is this a whoosh attempt? You do realize that after Sloppy Steve left for USC, Tui was the interim coach and he suspended him for part of the bowl game against BYU.

So let's see......1 player, 2 different staffs, and multiple suspensions / issues over the last two seasons for that 1 player.

1 player vs. numerous coaches on each staff....hmmmmmmm.....tough one to figure out.

Lol this speaks volumes about SarkPeterman.

Under Sark, Peters was on track to graduate and was developing into a 1st round NFL draft pick playing on a team set to challenge for a Pac-12 title.

Peterman comes along and he's flunked out of school (allegedly), kicked off the team and his draft stock is tumbling.

Kim called it.

Just keepin' it real brah. At the end of the day, Peters will end up on Sarks wiki page, not Peterman's.

WikiPage. Nothing else matters.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,349 Founders Club
    I'm waiting for Al Sharpton to weigh in on Peters dismissal. Then I will make up my mind.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Swaye said:

I'm waiting for Al Sharpton to weigh in on Peters dismissal. Then I will make up my mind.

why don't you bring it up at Tribal council? ... you could post some of the responses back here.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

What should I trust...Tequilla's eye test or every objective piece of data out there?

Tough call.

You answered your own question ...

Trolling is fun
    I've seen you post about Locker being better than Price before. Saying you are trolling about this is pulling a PGOS.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,823
    I do think Locker is better than Price ... that isn't the troll ...

Getting so many of the people around here so worked up on the subject is the trolling effort ... it's like throwing fresh meat into a lion's den.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Tequilla said:

Getting so many of the people around here so worked up on the subject is the trolling effort ... it's like throwing fresh meat into a lion's den.

If you're the only one laughing, it's not a good troll.

Did Tequilla get hacked or start taking idiot pills recently?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I think peters is a bit overrated. He was better last year. He went up against an ASU receiver who he would have to go up against every week in the NFL...and came up short. He also was beat by a receiver vs EWU who won't sniff the next level. And when he finally made a play, he went full retard.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited November 2014

I think peters is a bit overrated. He was better last year. He went up against an ASU receiver who he would have to go up against every week in the NFL...and came up short. He also was beat by a receiver vs EWU who won't sniff the next level. And when he finally made a play, he went full retard.

Disafuckingree.

He held Saunders Strong to his lowest receptions and lowest yardage total of any non scrimmage ASU played all year.

Saunders Strong against Peters: 3 catches, 55 yards.
    Saunders Strong average against everyone else: 7.7 catches, 109 yards.

Peters cut his production in half. That's not coming up short. There's no corner in the country who's holding Saunders Strong catchless.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Tequilla said:

If you're the only one laughing, it's not a good troll.

Did Tequilla get hacked or start taking idiot pills recently?
    "Start taking idiot pills?" Have you not read the Lets Roll masterpiece?
    UWTM - 1; huge slip up on my part