Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Religion of peace

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Somebody seems upset about the midterm results.

Who? Hadn't really noticed... but let me guess... did the heartland around Kansas elect some Republicans? Who would have guessed that....
    Ozone = biggest libtard fag on the bored.
    Coming from the giant cum dumpster of Rush Limbaugh excrement that you are, I'll take that as a compliment.

Oh, and have you found a job yet? Or are you still crying that it's Obama's fault that you don't have skills that any employer wants?
    Sounds like someone's suffering from post election bitterness. The trash has been taken out. You obamacare loving, tax hiking, jihadi supporting faggots won't be shitting on the country for now.
    So then... still unemployed? Thought so.
    Sick burn bro. Will you give me some land to live on if I dress up like an Indian and return to claim a chunk from you imperialist cuntwhores?
    When will you stop blaming others, and rely on yourself? Are the republicans elected in Kansas going to somehow make you have job skills that employers want? And make you more employable than the illegals?
    No..and neither is Obama.
    Exactly.... and that's the point. It isn't the government's fault that guys like OBK don't have employable skills.
    Sounds like something a Republican would say.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Who? Hadn't really noticed... but let me guess... did the heartland around Kansas elect some Republicans? Who would have guessed that....
    Coming from the giant cum dumpster of Rush Limbaugh excrement that you are, I'll take that as a compliment.

Oh, and have you found a job yet? Or are you still crying that it's Obama's fault that you don't have skills that any employer wants?
    Sounds like someone's suffering from post election bitterness. The trash has been taken out. You obamacare loving, tax hiking, jihadi supporting faggots won't be shitting on the country for now.
    Sick burn bro. Will you give me some land to live on if I dress up like an Indian and return to claim a chunk from you imperialist cuntwhores?
    When will you stop blaming others, and rely on yourself? Are the republicans elected in Kansas going to somehow make you have job skills that employers want? And make you more employable than the illegals?
    Exactly.... and that's the point. It isn't the government's fault that guys like OBK don't have employable skills.
    Except when their agenda is to blame Obama for the fact that they can't find work

And I have nothing against the Republicans that are in the educated class... but I can't stand the uneducated dumbshits that parrot Rush Limgaugh.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Except when their agenda is to blame Obama for the fact that they can't find work

And I have nothing against the Republicans that are in the educated class... but I can't stand the uneducated dumbshits that parrot Rush Limgaugh.
    You sound uneducated.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

You sound uneducated.
    Disagree

And you sound like a butthurt fan of Rush
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

You sound uneducated.
    Disagree

Rush is an underrated band.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2014
    Time for the West to get off its ass and show these inbred monkey sand faggots what true power is. Glass Parking Lot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Time for the West to get off its ass and show these inbred monkey sand n*ggers what true power is. Glass Parking Lot.

I said no racist crap.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Time for the West to get off its ass and show these inbred monkey sand faggots what true power is. Glass Parking Lot.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

True. And conversely it isn't to the governments credit that people do have employable skills. Government does not create jobs or expand the economy. They only slow it down. The only question is to what degree?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

I have a lot against 99.9999% of republicans (and 100% of democrats ). I might hate the educated ones more. They should know better. Both will grow the government, intrude in our lives, confiscate our wealth by force, and continue to use aggression to impose their will on the citizens of this country and other nations.

Hi NSADawg!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

You sound uneducated.
    Disagree

Rush is an underrated band.
    The Holy Triumvirate.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

I have a lot against 99.9999% of republicans (and 100% of democrats ). I might hate the educated ones more. They should know better. Both will grow the government, intrude in our lives, confiscate our wealth by force, and continue to use aggression to impose their will on the citizens of this country and other nations.

Hi NSADawg!!
    But corporations don't at all spy on and track Americans? Amazon is probably the libertarian standard bearer, and yet they're by far the worst offender in data collection.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,420
    Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Hi NSADawg!!
    But corporations don't at all spy on and track Americans? Amazon is probably the libertarian standard bearer, and yet they're by far the worst offender in data collection.
    Which is a bigger threat to your liberty?
  • Options

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Hi NSADawg!!
    I bet there are days you wish Ayn Rand had a dick so that you could give her a big blow job.
  • Options

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Hi NSADawg!!
    I'll go with both, and it's silly to think otherwise.
  • Options

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Hi NSADawg!!
    I'll go with both, and it's silly to think otherwise.
    However, on a daily basis I'm probably more concerned with the commercial side. My interactions with the USG are relatively restricted.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2014
    I found the following profile photo on doogsinparadise's facebook page. Makes sense. I kinda suspected he was an effeminate muslim hipster:

• Options
    Well other than the glasses, and the scarf, and the beard, and the iPad, you almost hit it right on!! 1!