Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Religion of peace

124»

Comments

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2014

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Somebody seems upset about the midterm results.

Who? Hadn't really noticed... but let me guess... did the heartland around Kansas elect some Republicans? Who would have guessed that....
    Ozone = biggest libtard fag on the bored.
    Coming from the giant cum dumpster of Rush Limbaugh excrement that you are, I'll take that as a compliment.

Oh, and have you found a job yet? Or are you still crying that it's Obama's fault that you don't have skills that any employer wants?
    Sounds like someone's suffering from post election bitterness. The trash has been taken out. You obamacare loving, tax hiking, jihadi supporting faggots won't be shitting on the country for now.
    So then... still unemployed? Thought so.
    Sick burn bro. Will you give me some land to live on if I dress up like an Indian and return to claim a chunk from you imperialist cuntwhores?
    When will you stop blaming others, and rely on yourself? Are the republicans elected in Kansas going to somehow make you have job skills that employers want? And make you more employable than the illegals?
    No..and neither is Obama.
    Exactly.... and that's the point. It isn't the government's fault that guys like OBK don't have employable skills.
    True. And conversely it isn't to the governments credit that people do have employable skills. Government does not create jobs or expand the economy. They only slow it down. The only question is to what degree?
    If by "slow it down" you mean they enforce laws against 12 year olds working 60 hour weeks in coal mines, or they make it illegal to clearcut the land, or illegal to sell nuclear weapons to Libya... then yes it might be true that they slow some things down. But most in civilized society think certain trade offs are worth it. I'll be it you try... you can see how this analogy scales to other issues in society. But if your mind is so stunted that you see everything through the lens of an Ayn Rand book.... then there is no hope for you until you reach the intellectual maturity of the rest of us that outgrew their late teens when we first read Ayn Rand in English lit.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Who? Hadn't really noticed... but let me guess... did the heartland around Kansas elect some Republicans? Who would have guessed that....
    Coming from the giant cum dumpster of Rush Limbaugh excrement that you are, I'll take that as a compliment.

Oh, and have you found a job yet? Or are you still crying that it's Obama's fault that you don't have skills that any employer wants?
    Sounds like someone's suffering from post election bitterness. The trash has been taken out. You obamacare loving, tax hiking, jihadi supporting faggots won't be shitting on the country for now.
    Sick burn bro. Will you give me some land to live on if I dress up like an Indian and return to claim a chunk from you imperialist cuntwhores?
    When will you stop blaming others, and rely on yourself? Are the republicans elected in Kansas going to somehow make you have job skills that employers want? And make you more employable than the illegals?
    Exactly.... and that's the point. It isn't the government's fault that guys like OBK don't have employable skills.
    True. And conversely it isn't to the governments credit that people do have employable skills. Government does not create jobs or expand the economy. They only slow it down. The only question is to what degree?
    If by "slow it down" you mean they enforce laws against 12 year olds working 60 hour weeks in coal mines, or they make it illegal to clearcut the land, or illegal to sell nuclear weapons to Libya... then yes it might be true that they slow some things down. But most in civilized society think certain trade offs are worth it. I'll be it you try... you can see how this analogy scales to other issues in society. But if your mind is so stunted that you see everything through the lens of an Ayn Rand book.... then there is no hope for you until you reach the intellectual maturity of the rest of us that outgrew their late teens when we first read Ayn Rand in English lit.
    You're more fucktarded than I gave you credit for.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Haha because your schtick doesn't come straight from Howard Zinn and Christopher Hitchens diarrhea. By the way teachers are enforcing the stuff you beat off to, not Ayn Rand novels.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How about I distract you with this: