Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW fans rushed the field after Stanford

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Being a losing program for this many years has hurt the fanbase, but I also think the tough academic requirements has hurt it almost as much. Back in the 70's, 80's, early 90's, almost any cuntwaffle with a high school diploma got into UW. Now, you need at least a 3.7 and a fairly high SAT score to get in. As a result, the fanbase is made up of nerdy dudes and Asians. This may be good for Meek, but it has been bad for the UW Football fanbase.

If you need any proof of my theory, take a look at the student section on a crisp fall Saturday. If you really want to laugh, look at the Dawgpack at a basketball game.

I like being 12 years old last time UW won a rose bowl and say how easy it was to get into UW in the 70's, 80's and 90's. I do that.
    I was 13 dickhead!

That doesn't change the fact your previous statement was straight doogism 101.

Too bad Stanford is tougher to get into and they have gone to three straight BCS games.
    It wasn't doogism 101. I know many people who went to UW during the 70's-90's and I doubt any of them could get in with today's requirements.

Stanford has a shitty fan base. They always have, and they always will. You are missing my point. My point was that these nerdy, academic types are the types that wear GameDay champions shirts and rush the field after merely beating a good team.

You missed the bigger point that our fans deserve another 0-12 and Husky football died the day Don James recently retired.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013
    I actually do hope they rush the field after every win......you win a football game you should dance on their grave and shove it in their face.

Lemme guess...chardonnay and brie at your tailgate?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited July 2013
    HuskyJW said:

I actually do hope they rush the field after every win......you win a football game you should dance on their grave and shove it in their face.

Rushing the field/court is for when a huge underdog beats a top ranked team. I didn't mind it after 0-12 when we beat USC, in fact, it was nice to celebrate a huge win. However, in year 4, rushing the field after beating Stanford in a poorly played football game and making gameday championship t shirts is really gay, and shows what is wrong with the program.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

I can already see the bewildered looks on the faces of Idaho State players now...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HuskyJW said:

Act like you've been there before.

HuskyJW said:

I used to think that....now I say screw it. Dance on their grave.
  • BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    HuskyJW said:

I actually do hope they rush the field after every win......

You've got to be kidding.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Doogs gonna Doog.
    The fact that people actually care if we rush the field or not give me hope for this site.....

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Doogs gonna Doog.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

This has to be a whoosh or section14AFS

No one could possibly be this fucktarded.
    I actually don't give a shit if they rush the field or not.....just felt like disagreeing on this one.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,793 Founders Club
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,181 Founders Club
    Whats this got to do with me? @PurpleBaze
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,793 Founders Club
    pawz said:

@pawz = malarkey
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,181 Founders Club

pawz said:

@pawz = malarkey