Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW fans rushed the field after Stanford

who are these new fish dipshit fans We don't rush the fucking field. We are UW! Our fans have become as soft as our program. Will our pussy fans storm the field if we beat BSU? I bet the student section will. I'd rather lose than ever see our fans rush the field again. Stanford? Rush the field? Wake me up when this program wakes the fuck up.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

who are these new fish dipshit fans We don't rush the fucking field. We are UW! Our fans have become as soft as our program. Will our pussy fans storm the field if we beat BSU? I bet the student section will. I'd rather lose than ever see our fans rush the field again. Stanford? Rush the field? Wake me up when this program wakes the fuck up.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if they do.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I expect Doog Nation to rush the field after every win now.

RIP WASHINGTON (forever buried under the man boobs of its former coach).
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Those flashbacks must be difficult. The 60's were not good to you.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
    Now that the Quad has had time to get his own guys in the posts are improving
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    how about Washington beating up top10 foes, and acting like they've done it before jackass. Fuck, Oregon St doesn't rush the field anymore. TheyVe beat USC every year since Riley's second coming practically.

Oregon St. has more profile than UW, they haven't been to Pasadena in 50 fucking years, and they know who they are. UW fans have no idea what its like to be relevant. Sark isn't helping matters much.
    Deep, did you decompress after your last dive?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    These fans deserve another 0-12. Simple as that.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171

I'd rather lose than ever see our fans rush the field again.

Priorities man.
    Mad_Son said:

I'd rather lose than ever see our fans rush the field again.

Priorities man.
    That reminds me of Ty talk. "I'd rather lose pretty than win ugly".
    well fuck people, don't you just want to see the dawgs beat the piss out good teams, run off the field with Swag, and keep the geeky little band nerds, and drunken student section off the field? Its the kind of shit Utah or WSU does. It's embarrassing to watch!

well fuck people, don't you just want to see the dawgs beat the piss out good teams, run off the field with Swag, and keep the geeky little band nerds, and drunken student section off the field? Its the kind of shit Utah or WSU does. It's embarrassing to watch!

Yea that's why I said our fans deserve another 0-12 AND some lemon party.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,606 Founders Club
    A lot of the students were seven when we won the Rose Bowl! Give them a break!!

Seriously, I agree with the quad
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Race used to rush the field when he played in the band.
    edited July 2013
    Being a losing program for this many years has hurt the fanbase, but I also think the tough academic requirements have hurt it almost as much. Back in the 70's, 80's, early 90's, almost any cuntwaffle with a high school diploma got into UW. Now, you need at least a 3.7 and a fairly high SAT score to get in. As a result, the fanbase is made up of nerdy dudes and Asians. This may be good for Meek, but it has been bad for the UW Football fanbase.

If you need any proof of my theory, take a look at the student section on a crisp fall Saturday. If you really want to laugh, look at the Dawgpack at a basketball game.

Being a losing program for this many years has hurt the fanbase, but I also think the tough academic requirements has hurt it almost as much. Back in the 70's, 80's, early 90's, almost any cuntwaffle with a high school diploma got into UW. Now, you need at least a 3.7 and a fairly high SAT score to get in. As a result, the fanbase is made up of nerdy dudes and Asians. This may be good for Meek, but it has been bad for the UW Football fanbase.

If you need any proof of my theory, take a look at the student section on a crisp fall Saturday. If you really want to laugh, look at the Dawgpack at a basketball game.

I like being 12 years old last time UW won a rose bowl and say how easy it was to get into UW in the 70's, 80's and 90's. I do that.

Being a losing program for this many years has hurt the fanbase, but I also think the tough academic requirements has hurt it almost as much. Back in the 70's, 80's, early 90's, almost any cuntwaffle with a high school diploma got into UW. Now, you need at least a 3.7 and a fairly high SAT score to get in. As a result, the fanbase is made up of nerdy dudes and Asians. This may be good for Meek, but it has been bad for the UW Football fanbase.

I like being 12 years old last time UW won a rose bowl and say how easy it was to get into UW in the 70's, 80's and 90's. I do that.
    I was 13 dickhead!

I was 13 dickhead!

That doesn't change the fact your previous statement was straight doogism 101.

Too bad Stanford is tougher to get into and they have gone to three straight BCS games.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

I doubt you ever stepped on campus outside of Saturdays in the fall.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I rushed the practice field once to pay a for a $7 flat beer.

True story.

I was 13 dickhead!

That doesn't change the fact your previous statement was straight doogism 101.

Too bad Stanford is tougher to get into and they have gone to three straight BCS games.
    It wasn't doogism 101. I know many people who went to UW during the 70's-90's and I doubt any of them could get in with today's requirements.

Stanford has a shitty fan base. They always have, and they always will. You are missing my point. My point was that these nerdy, academic types are the types that wear GameDay champions shirts and rush the field after merely beating a good team.