Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cyler Miles sucks

13»

Comments

• SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451

Cyler isn't good but he isn't the worst thing that can happen. This whole offense is a fucking dreckfest but Miles gets all the blame.

Shaq still plays defense.

He defends the offense against sucking rhino dick
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Cyler isn't good but he isn't the worst thing that can happen. This whole offense is a fucking dreckfest but Miles gets all the blame.

He is getting the appropriate amount of blame.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

mobey said:

LawDawg1 said:

TTJ. Please remove Miles' cock from your mouth.

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn
    I wanted him pulled after the 2nd fumble today. Let's keep pretending we have a better option though.
    You're lucky I flame you at all. We need to see more of Williams to know that.
    No we don't. By your reasoning, we need to see more of Lindquist too. Miles starting after missing all Spring and not even knowing the playbook very well is an indictment of both back up QB's ability. Williams could have thrown 4 picks against ASU. That was enough.
    Bullshit. We've put up with Miles sucking all year. And you give Williams one game.

How many games should he give away while you "evaluate" and still say 10 wins or get the fuck out?

Miles has given away three

Link to me saying 10 wins please
    Miles has only lost two games this year...and one of those was a total team clusterfuck.
    In Race's defense, it's hard to know where to assign the blame for all those shitty plays on Gamecast.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Because he sucks

The oline sucks and the receivers suck. The RBs suck when Shaq isn't running. LIPO He is 7-2 as a starter.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

mobey said:

LawDawg1 said:

TTJ. Please remove Miles' cock from your mouth.

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn
    I wanted him pulled after the 2nd fumble today. Let's keep pretending we have a better option though.
    You're lucky I flame you at all. We need to see more of Williams to know that.
    No we don't. By your reasoning, we need to see more of Lindquist too. Miles starting after missing all Spring and not even knowing the playbook very well is an indictment of both back up QB's ability. Williams could have thrown 4 picks against ASU. That was enough.
    Bullshit. We've put up with Miles sucking all year. And you give Williams one game.

How many games should he give away while you "evaluate" and still say 10 wins or get the fuck out?

Miles has given away three

Link to me saying 10 wins please
    Miles has only lost two games this year...and one of those was a total team clusterfuck.
    In Race's defense, it's hard to know where to assign the blame for all those shitty plays on Gamecast.
    UW is undefeated on Gamecast this year.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    Someone take Race out of his misery
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Two things

Williams would be 7-2

Trolling Miles lovers is fun

He sucks
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Someone take Race out of his misery

Are you leaving?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

chuck said:

Are all of you fuck sticks sure that the wild Swede isn't our best option? He sucked mightily at Hawaii, but nobody was making excuses for him after the game like those that have become commonplace for Miley and Williams. He had the same spotty run game, inconsistent protection, shit bag WRs, shit bag scheme, etc that the other two guys have had fair chances to work with. Lindquist made some seriously stupid looking throws in that game but Miley and Williams have both made more than their share.

Lindquist is big and fast and decisive when he runs. He has a strong arm. I can't honestly say I've seen anything from the other two that convinces me they give UW a better chance to win right now.

I will say the offense needs more Dante Pettis less Kasen Williams...... More Ross less Campbell....more off tackle run plays, less sweeps......more Kendall Taylor less Mickens.....enough said on that
    Agree with all of that. I'm glad to see Taylor getting more looks. Mickens is not a guy you win games by featuring. He should get 1-2 targets per game.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    jecornel said:

chuck said:

Are all of you fuck sticks sure that the wild Swede isn't our best option? He sucked mightily at Hawaii, but nobody was making excuses for him after the game like those that have become commonplace for Miley and Williams. He had the same spotty run game, inconsistent protection, shit bag WRs, shit bag scheme, etc that the other two guys have had fair chances to work with. Lindquist made some seriously stupid looking throws in that game but Miley and Williams have both made more than their share.

Lindquist is big and fast and decisive when he runs. He has a strong arm. I can't honestly say I've seen anything from the other two that convinces me they give UW a better chance to win right now.

I will say the offense needs more Dante Pettis less Kasen Williams...... More Ross less Campbell....more off tackle run plays, less sweeps......more Kendall Taylor less Mickens.....enough said on that
    I haven't agreed with much of anything you've said this year but this post is spot on, agree with all of it especially the first and third.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    jecornel said:

chuck said:

Why do you hate Sizzle so much?
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    jecornel said:

chuck said:

And infinitely less Read option plays
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2014

jecornel said:

chuck said:

And infinitely less Read option plays
    Disagree. Not sure what game you watched, but the read option accounted for all but two explosive running plays and one explosive pass play (Pettis 28 yd TD).

Linebackers bit hard on the fake from the stands yesterday. It worked when executed.

Edit: Don't forget the 4th and 2 conversion and touchdown from the read option. Is this a case of Doogs hate facts?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

I hate this team. Great getting caught napping on defense as always

😂
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club