Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cyler Miles sucks

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

TTJ. Please remove Miles' cock from your mouth.

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn
    I wanted him pulled after the 2nd fumble today. Let's keep pretending we have a better option though.
    You're lucky I flame you at all. We need to see more of Williams to know that.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn
    I wanted him pulled after the 2nd fumble today. Let's keep pretending we have a better option though.
    No we don't. By your reasoning, we need to see more of Lindquist too. Miles starting after missing all Spring and not even knowing the playbook very well is an indictment of both back up QB's ability. Williams could have thrown 4 picks against ASU. That was enough.

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn
    No we don't. By your reasoning, we need to see more of Lindquist too. Miles starting after missing all Spring and not even knowing the playbook very well is an indictment of both back up QB's ability. Williams could have thrown 4 picks against ASU. That was enough.
    Bullshit. We've put up with Miles sucking all year. And you give Williams one game.

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn
    Bullshit. We've put up with Miles sucking all year. And you give Williams one game.

I gave Lindquist one game too.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    Are all of you fuck sticks sure that the wild Swede isn't our best option? He sucked mightily at Hawaii, but nobody was making excuses for him after the game like those that have become commonplace for Miley and Williams. He had the same spotty run game, inconsistent protection, shit bag WRs, shit bag scheme, etc that the other two guys have had fair chances to work with. Lindquist made some seriously stupid looking throws in that game but Miley and Williams have both made more than their share.

Lindquist is big and fast and decisive when he runs. He has a strong arm. I can't honestly say I've seen anything from the other two that convinces me they give UW a better chance to win right now.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Wow.

Our other options rule.

10 TDs 1 Int.
    66.2 completion

Is he Luck or Elway? No

Is he our best option right now? Yes.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn

How many games should he give away while you "evaluate" and still say 10 wins or get the fuck out?

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Miles moves like he is stck in quicksand

The throw he made to Campbell MIGHT have been the right choice, but he more or less threw the ball OB

Even on the nice throw to Pettis, he chose the more difficult throw over the wide open by 15 yard intermediate throw

Hard to put lipstick on the pig that is our QB play

Are you talking about the play Campbell fumbled on the one?
    No.

Talking about the throw he made off of the option where he lofted the ball on the sidelines that Campbell somewhat dropped + good defensive play ... but even if Campbell caught the ball it was going to be very difficult for him to stay in-bounds given where the throw was.
    mobey said:

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn

How many games should he give away while you "evaluate" and still say 10 wins or get the fuck out?

Miles has given away three

Link to me saying 10 wins please
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,797

mobey said:

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn

@mobey‌ has all the screenshots he needs.

mobey said:

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn

Or one. Stanford is the only game that is even remotely true.

mobey said:

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn

What about ucla next week? How did Williams cost the ASU game? He didn't.
    edited November 2014

mobey said:

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn

What about ucla next week? How did Williams cost the ASU game? He didn't.
    I never said Williams did. When did you get so dense? There are plenty of reasons to criticize Miles, but saying he's given away three games is wrong.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Miles plays like he has a really long neck and his brain signals take longer to reach his body.
    It's two and counting
    edited November 2014

It's two and counting

It's one, but okay. You can think Miles cost the Oregon game. And if Miles cost UW the Stanford game, how can you say that Williams didn't cost the ASU game? I'm not getting your logic. I get it, you don't like Miles. He hasn't shown to be a capable starter to this point, but you are going full Section14A with your argument.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

mobey said:

LawDawg1 said:

Yeah its RoadDawgs turn

Miles has only lost two games this year...and one of those was a total team clusterfuck.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Cyler isn't good but he isn't the worst thing that can happen. This whole offense is a fucking dreckfest but Miles gets all the blame.
    Because he sucks