Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We is smart.

124»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

The funny thing is, you actually believe the bullshit you just wrote.

I take it you went to Central.
    You'd piss all over yourself to have my degrees.

sure I would. super duper contribution. time to tuck your little cock back into your twat hole.

faggot.

you forgot to switch handles Mike.
    Huh?
    FYFMFE

the "you'd piss yourself" line gave you away.

fuck stick.

besides, i'm surprised you aren't all over this. there are no public LACs, and I know how you feel about government-sponsored anything.

free market. you get what you pay for. private > public. the market determines the relative value of goods and services, and the market speaks only truth and fact. and all that.
    The "you'd piss youself" line is Harvey's. Dumbshit. And I don't really even know what you guys are really even talking about. I didn't go to UW (although I've paid for others to go there) So I don't give a fuck. I just happened to read a couple of your posts and thought they were stupid and down voted them. But you don't care about downvotes. If you think I'm purple throbber you're not paying attention, or a fucking dumbshit. Or abundance. Staff?
    sorry. Harvey may use it, but that, like a lot of shit here, is mine. yeah, I invented "piss all over yourself" too. deal with it fuktard.

fuck - even the "I don't even know what you guys are talking about but I still have this brilliant comment" routine ... yeah, I invented that too.

i'm not the one who uses the fucking buttons like it's a cash machine fuck lips. that would be you.

other than choking on your own cock, do you have any of your own material?
    Christ. Pressing and embarrassing. Abundance.
    Christ. I was going to say the very same thing, but of course you always beat me to the obvious.

One of these days I'm going to meet you on Aurora with Paul Heyne and make you swallow his dick.
    Heyne from Kane? That simpleton wouldn't be worthy of licking my bleached starfish.
    It's cheaper to lick your bleached starfish at home.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994

sure I would. super duper contribution. time to tuck your little cock back into your twat hole.

faggot.

Huh?
    FYFMFE

fuck stick.

besides, i'm surprised you aren't all over this. there are no public LACs, and I know how you feel about government-sponsored anything.

free market. you get what you pay for. private > public. the market determines the relative value of goods and services, and the market speaks only truth and fact. and all that.
    The "you'd piss youself" line is Harvey's. Dumbshit. And I don't really even know what you guys are really even talking about. I didn't go to UW (although I've paid for others to go there) So I don't give a fuck. I just happened to read a couple of your posts and thought they were stupid and down voted them. But you don't care about downvotes. If you think I'm purple throbber you're not paying attention, or a fucking dumbshit. Or abundance. Staff?
    sorry. Harvey may use it, but that, like a lot of shit here, is mine. yeah, I invented "piss all over yourself" too. deal with it fuktard.

fuck - even the "I don't even know what you guys are talking about but I still have this brilliant comment" routine ... yeah, I invented that too.

i'm not the one who uses the fucking buttons like it's a cash machine fuck lips. that would be you.

Christ. I was going to say the very same thing, but of course you always beat me to the obvious.

One of these days I'm going to meet you on Aurora with Paul Heyne and make you swallow his dick.
    Heyne from Kane? That simpleton wouldn't be worthy of licking my bleached starfish.
    Meat us both on Aurora and then pop off.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

faggot.

Huh?
    FYFMFE

fuck stick.

Is that off hwy 30 near scappoose?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,149
    Passion said:

uzi said:

AZDuck said:

One of you smert fuckers needs to explain how UW is 14th in the world as a "Global University" but 48th as a "National University"

Different set of measures.

HTH
    Can't believe that wasn't obvious.
    You're talking about a duck. HTH

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994

faggot.

Huh?
    FYFMFE

fuck stick.

Is that off hwy 30 near scappoose?
    No. North. Think Everett. Can't you tell by now?

Parking lot of Sugars. I'll be there with Heyne.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

3 teams tied for 14th place. that seems familiar around here, huh Aubbie?

Just wait til President Young gets his own Asians in there. The UW will finally get over the hump and be a consistent Top 10 university.
    I know an Asian girl who graduated from MIT and applied to UW and was denied. She says it was because she's an in-state resident.
    So, is she chineeze ... or japaneeze?
    Laotian...
    Laotian? Of the Jergens Laotian's?