Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SunnyDodger

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
edited October 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Please explain to me what complete unification of a fan base means?

I want to say that your philosophy is completely irrational, and quite frankly, you are part of the bigger issue that is hurting the football program. On another thread I explained that people like you cause the "Marinerization" of programs. Please respond, as I would like to have an open one on one "Fight Club" debate on this issue in full view of the board. Let's do this!!

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If you looked up 'ultimate doog' in the Dictionary, you would see a picture of SunnyDodger.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,488
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Whooshie McWhoosherson
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

If you looked up 'ultimate doog' in the Dictionary, you would see a picture of SunnyDodger.

Hey now, this could be perceived as offensive to the retards that post here.

Just tell PGOS he can wear his superman-cape to bed tonight. He'll be fine.

The obsession continues...
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Hey now, this could be perceived as offensive to the retards that post here.

Just tell PGOS he can wear his superman-cape to bed tonight. He'll be fine.

The obsession continues...
    Did you break your arm patting yourself on the back?

FIGJAM couldn't be more appropriate.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know that my aims and the end result will not be the Marinerization of the fanbase. I want the program to achieve the highest possible results. But that begins with the little things, the perversion on the podcasts are a major reason what people take offense to the other half of the fan base. I see it all the time at games, where on fan will get offended by another fans use of vulgarity and perversion. This will not stand, it can not stand, and it will change.

I will further lay out my unification vision in the few podcasts upcoming since it is far too long to write here and now.

I'm assuming you mean the 80 year old couples that sit the entire game. No offense to these people but that shit really takes away from a true football atmosphere. Also the families with their 5 kids who all sit in the front stands. I get that these people are paying for their tickets and all, but fuck, it's football. People should be allowed to get hammered and swear. During the Eastern game, a middle aged guy ran up to front rail after a horrendous call and shouted "FUCK YOU REF FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU" That's the kind of stuff we need back in husky stadium.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I think the topic got on a tangent. My aim here is the husky fan podcast, I don't want the scope to creep too fast too soon. James, Road Dawg, etc need to understand the impact of their actions, words, and content. I feel that if they go uncontested their actions will be irreparable to the husky program and fan base.

Just curious, how many people do you think listen to the Husky Fan podcast?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think the topic got on a tangent. My aim here is the husky fan podcast, I don't want the scope to creep too fast too soon. James, Road Dawg, etc need to understand the impact of their actions, words, and content. I feel that if they go uncontested their actions will be irreparable to the husky program and fan base.

Who is etc? Does he post here? New acronym for Chesty?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

Who is etc? Does he post here? New acronym for Chesty?
    He's referring to Third Wheel aka ReggieIsGod.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,810
    Founders Club

I know that my aims and the end result will not be the Marinerization of the fanbase. I want the program to achieve the highest possible results. But that begins with the little things, the perversion on the podcasts are a major reason what people take offense to the other half of the fan base. I see it all the time at games, where on fan will get offended by another fans use of vulgarity and perversion. This will not stand, it can not stand, and it will change.

I will further lay out my unification vision in the few podcasts upcoming since it is far too long to write here and now.

Petersen doesn't care about podcasts. Doogs who are offended are pussies. If this is a whoosh, decent job...although get a life.
  • Options

So basically this comes down to the use of bad language? Give me a break
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

No it is not only the language, but the misinformation, their agenda, and their tactics of division of the fan base. They are attempting to divide the fan base by causing controversy and angst among the fans, this can push away recruits and even cause infighting among the fans.

• Options
    edited October 2014

No it is not only the language, but the misinformation, their agenda, and their tactics of division of the fan base. They are attempting to divide the fan base by causing controversy and angst among the fans, this can push away recruits and even cause infighting among the fans.

Be specific, what information are your talking about? Were there facts that were distorted or just negative opinions that differ from yours?

you can't just go around talking this perversion and agenda nonsense unless you can provide proof as in an actual statement and how that statement is wrong. That is what is being debated.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If you're for real (which I don't believe you are):

Or they're providing a voice for a subset of fans who feel a certain way about UW and this football team.

They're not creating a divide; the divide already exists. What they're doing is providing a beacon and a voice for some fans who enjoy this kinda banter.

The only person who has developed angst because of these podcasts is yourself. And there is no documented infighting that is caused by these podcasts (and if there is infighting, it's due to preexisting differences in philosophy). And there are a few other factors that go into recruiting besides this podcast, which probably makes up 0% of a kid's decision to go to a school or not.

If you're for a gimmick:

You're getting old quickly. Don't wear out your welcome here.