Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

after falling to #3 on the depth chart, where does Miley transfer to?

Obviously, like Lockner, Lindquist is in it for the connections for life after football, so he isn't going anywhere.

With Williams now at #1, Browning #1A and Miley falling to #3 where does he end up?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Browning may be ranked too high. What about Carta-Samuels?
  • Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    I was going to say that Miley could end up at EWU, but they tend to have QBs that can throw ... or run ... or both.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What if Williams sucks?

Not an option (you hear me God!!!???)
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Miley did transfer, Montana or Montana State seem like logical choices. Somewhere in the Big Sky.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited October 2014

quickly... name all the top college qb's with hyphenated last names?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

quickly... name all the top college qb's with hyphenated last names?
    Good poont!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What if Williams sucks?

Never been the point

Miles does suck. Might as well find out if Troy is a gamer. Nothing to lose now.

UW clearly has an Oregon problem by the way to state the obvious. We were their easiest win by far. Let's see if the defense rebounds this week and helps out
    I agree about playing Troy. I hope he tears it up and seizes the job. If he sucks, Miles is coming back next week. That's why it's stupid to talk about where Miles is going to transfer too. We don't play a good defense the rest of the way. I don't think Miley is so bad that he can't string together a few efficient games against Colorado, UCLA, Arizona, Oregon State, and WSU.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Lots of good points though we were their easiest win largely because Miles couldn't move the offense very well and turned the ball over twice. Only South Dakota and Wyoming scored less on them this year.

IMHO, the worse case scenario would be Williams struggling against ASU and then Miles starting next week and being efficient against average to bad defenses. I'd much rather have Williams continue to develop against those defenses while winning games. Looking at the schedule next year, we should start 4-0 regardless of who is at QB but our next 3 games are @ USC, vs. Oregon, and @ Stanford. I don't have confidence that we'd win any of those games with Miles at QB but think we could win 1 or 2 of those with Williams if he has the ceiling my deep-throat sources say he does.

What if Williams sucks?

Never been the point

Miles does suck. Might as well find out if Troy is a gamer. Nothing to lose now.

UW clearly has an Oregon problem by the way to state the obvious. We were their easiest win by far. Let's see if the defense rebounds this week and helps out
    I agree about playing Troy. I hope he tears it up and seizes the job. If he sucks, Miles is coming back next week. That's why it's stupid to talk about where Miles is going to transfer too. We don't play a good defense the rest of the way. I don't think Miley is so bad that he can't string together a few efficient games against Colorado, UCLA, Arizona, Oregon State, and WSU.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What if Williams sucks?

Never been the point

Yeah, let's not even talk about that now!!! Not classy!!!! Too early!!!

You're right. It's stupid to talk about Miles transferring. Unlike posting on a message board about UW football, which is not stupid obviously.
  • Options
    I love @RoadDawg55‌ for many reasons and his dooging for Cyler is only one of them.

But man, your vag is sure fucking sensitive about people here discouraging young Cyler.
  • Options

What if Williams sucks?

Never been the point

You're right. It's stupid to talk about Miles transferring. Unlike posting on a message board about UW football, which is not stupid obviously.
    I like to act like Cyler Miles is our third string QB, will never play again, and will transfer because he's sitting out this week. Nothing stupid or premature about that.

Fuck Dennis, watching 18-22 year olds play football is stupid. Going to work is stupid. Life is fucking stupid. Great perspective there.
    Nailed it there.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014

What if Williams sucks?

Never been the point

Life is fucking stupid.

sums up my thoughts pretty well

I just want to fly around and explore new planets, is that too much to ask?

instead I'm stuck watching football wishing I was still playing and chasing sloots. and killing sobriety.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014

I love @RoadDawg55‌ for many reasons and his dooging for Cyler is only one of them.

But man, your vag is sure fucking sensitive about people here discouraging young Cyler.

I don't give a fuck about Miles or who plays QB. I've just seen this same scenario happen many times and 90% of the time, the back up is no better and often worse. I just want to see Williams play a real game, maybe even a few before crowning him and speculating where Miles will transfer to. Granted, the bar isn't all that high.

This is exactly what went on at doogman for years. Paus was better than Pickett, Durocher and Bonnell were better than Stanback, Fouch was a better passer than Locker (yes, a few said that), Miles was better than Price. Oh, but because Hobert was better than Brunell, it means Williams is going to do great.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    It's a simple fact Miles will transfer to CSU or CU ...

It's all about the legal weed.
  • Options

I don't give a fuck about Miles or who plays QB. I've just seen this same scenario happen many times and 90% of the time, the back up is no better and often worse. I just want to see Williams play a real game, maybe even a few before crowning him and speculating where Miles will transfer to. Granted, the bar isn't all that high.

This is exactly what went on at doogman for years. Paus was better than Pickett, Durocher and Bonnell were better than Stanback, Fouch was a better passer than Locker (yes, a few said that), Miles was better than Price. Oh, but because Hobert was better than Brunell, it means Williams is going to do great.
    I guess, being that I never said any of those things, I find it weird that it is viewed as saying those things to say Cyler sucks because he sucks (there's a fucking sentence for you--Jesus).

Anyway, the only Husky QBs I have ever wanted replaced in my life are as follows: Eric Bjornson (I wanted Damon to play) & Casey Paus (Stanback was clearly better). I was too young to say anything about Moon/Rowland and I didn't know who the fuck we should play after Pelluer. I used to make fun of tards on dm.c for calling for the back up. "Isaiah's not a winner" then "Jake's not a winner" "Play Taylor Barton!" what the fuck ever.

All of our QBs have been pretty fucking good. In my mind we've had two actually shitty QBs in my life time, Paus and Miles. Both fucking suck.