Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL UCLA CAL GAME THREAD

12345679»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,893 Founders Club
    Today was my first fresh bowl for over a month. Shit's potent.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014

What do we do now?

Reload the bong.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Gladstone said:

Amazing that not only did the call stand, it was confirmed.

Throw all P12 refs into the sea.

I guess for one or two frames maybe he had possession while his foot was in before it slid out? I didn't see it that way, but I guess if people see it different ways it should stand.

There's no justification for confirming that call that I saw.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    PurpleJ said:

Really easy to get "too high" after taking a tolerance break...learned dat lesson.

dem brownies don't fuck around
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

PurpleJ said:

Really easy to get "too high" after taking a tolerance break...learned dat lesson.
    No such thing unless you have to go to a social setting or are a teenager with parents around.

PurpleJ said:

dem brownies don't fuck around
    Oh no doubt. Last time I took a break, I came back with tincture and my whole Sunday got fucked up.

PurpleJ said:

No such thing unless you have to go to a social setting or are a teenager with parents around.

eat some potent edibles after taking a tolerance break. you might reconsider.

shit can get you FUCKED up.
    edited October 2014
    Edibles are gay. So is wax and all that other shit. I'm old fashioned and enjoy nice fluffy buds.

Edibles are a different high. I eat them when offered but never get any of my own.

Edibles are gay. So is wax and all that other shit. I'm old fashioned and enjoy nice fluffy buds.

You're too pussy to handle edibles, it's okay.

Hash oil >>> 98% of ganja

BRB, JO

I'm not a huge edible fan, but tincture is in a whole other category.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Edibles are a different high. I eat them when offered but never get any of my own.

ThatsFS
    edited October 2014
    PurpleJ said:

It's really hard to tell how fucked up you're gonna get with edibles. Always eat less than you think you will need. Not a huge fan either.

Digesting it makes it a LOT more psychedelic...borderline shroom status

You're too pussy to handle edibles, it's okay.

Hash oil >>> 98% of ganja

BRB, JO

Hash oil is cool, but again, I enjoy the process of rolling up a joint and puffing it. I don't need that other shit.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,924 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

eat some potent edibles after taking a tolerance break. you might reconsider.

shit can get you FUCKED up.
    Cooking and eating your weed in food can fuck you up. A lot of people just haven't overdone it yet and don't realize how different it can be. There's a limit to how high you can get smoking but I haven't reached a limit from edibles yet. I've seen full grown, experienced pot heads incapacitated and wondering if something was wrong, even considering calling a doctor, when they ate pot brownies that were overloaded.

I don't think I could have overturned that call at the end, at least not without a little better technology to view the play with. I was unable to get a good enough look at the timing of the foot sliding out in relation to what the ball was doing.

All this weed talk has me rethinking today's plan to just sit around sober and watch the game. Hmmm...

PurpleJ said:

It's really hard to tell how fucked up you're gonna get with edibles. Always eat less than you think you will need. Not a huge fan either.

Yeah, it all really depends on how much you put in the butter and what kind of strain you use. Tincture feels different. Maybe because of the fact that it's liquid. I don't really know.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah, it all really depends on how much you put in the butter and what kind of strain you use. Tincture feels different. Maybe because of the fact that it's liquid. I don't really know.
    Tincture is the droplets you put on your tongue, right? Not sure, only done that 2-3 times.

I know that for hash oil, some of the cannabinoids get removed when the excess butane is purged out during the purification process. So you're left with ultra concentrated amounts of some stuff (60-80% compared to 20-30%. for good stuff), and none of some other psychoactives.

Completely different feeling high.

The whole torch-and-nail thing makes me feel like a crackhead, though.

I'm not a hash fan, but I can play with tincture all day. I don't mess with the dropper or the flavoring. I just make it straight and drop spoons full of it in coffee and OJ from time to time. Otherwise, I'm with Road Dawg on the fluffy bud thing.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Well this thread turned into weed superiority dude zone pretty quickly.