Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL UCLA CAL GAME THREAD

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Of course Cal is terrible. Stop with comparing scores and all that shit. We handled Cal with ease, and were up 28-0 at halftime. The offense had a very good first half. A little consistency and we are fine. It was a good win. UW is built for close games. How much sizzle do some of you need?
  • DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,459 Founders Club
    If Cal is going to squib kick to the 40 every time, they might as well just on-side it and at least give themselves a chance to recover.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    Nice d there CAL
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    UCLA is trash.

Peterman is going to take the plunger to Mora
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited October 2014

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

CAL IS YOUR QUALITY WIN LOL

Uh UCLA is struggling with them

Our quality win is beating Indiana rather easily, say 28-17 at the half
    Gary Pinkel Bowling Green is impressed
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2014
    Well I think we can say we're a better team than UCLA at least
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Gary Pinkel

Nuff said on that

UCLA's 4th down play was as fucktarded as ours against Stanford
    JESUS CHRIST

that tackling...

Jesus what awful kick coverage
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    lol cal is so bad at tackling.
    Hundley is terrible. And I thought Price put up empty stats. Hundley always completes 60-70% of his passes, but makes a bunch of boneheaded plays, takes sacks, and is careless with the ball. Hundley's two 400 yard games with 4 TD's make his whole season and his numbers look good.

Hundley is terrible. And I thought Price put up empty stats. Hundley always completes 60-70% of his passes, but makes a bunch of boneheaded plays, takes sacks, and is careless with the ball. Hundley's two 400 yard games with 4 TD's make his whole season and his numbers look good.

He's the king of scrambling out of a clean pocket
    My Bears are hanging in there
    UCLA embarrasses themselves with all this gimmicky shit they run on offense. It's like a cry for attention from their coaching staff.

"Hey, look how creative we are by putting all our defenders in the backfield and throwing to d-linemen!"

Bullshit.

Just run an offense and quit trying to be so fucking cute. These guys are a joke.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Your love of Miley and hatred of Keith Price make me love you.
    DHD said:

UCLA embarrasses themselves with all this gimmicky shit they run on offense. It's like a cry for attention from their coaching staff.

"Hey, look how creative we are by putting all our defenders in the backfield and throwing to d-linemen!"

Bullshit.

Just run an offense and quit trying to be so fucking cute. These guys are a joke.

I was thinking the same thing. Jack at RB is fine, but the rest of it is bullshit. Even Jack at RB is pressing a little considering Perkins is a pretty good back.
    Jordan Peyton is an NFL caliber receiver and he's having to compete with Fatty Vanderdoes and Big Chunk McCarthy for catches inside the red zone ... fucking ridiculous.
    edited October 2014

I don't love Price or Miley. They are both okay. I just don't hate Miley like you and Price got too much love here because of Kim and Hugh being assholes to him but sucked Locker's dick.
    Hindley is a three year starter and his pocket presence isn't much better than Miley's. Half of their sacks are on him
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited October 2014

I don't love Price or Miley. They are both okay. I just don't hate Miley like you and Price got too much love here because of Kim and Hugh being assholes to him but sucked Locker's dick.
    I think Miley gets too much love because people want to suck Peeeeeeterman's dick. I want to suck Peenerman off like everyone else, but Miley is not good.

Price as a sophomore was about 10billion times better than John Denver.