Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies-Ducks Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Get my guy Coop some time! Fuck Coleman!

I'll bet that Cooper will start next week.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

haie said:

haie said:

It's not talent. That is super doogy. Arizona and WSU played hard against them. I know they get up more for this game, but we imploded.

How the fuck is that doogy? Playing a team rubbing shit in our face and still getting blown off the ball, even "future NFL'ers"? This Oline fucking blows, regardless of how many starts. Shelton/Kikaha have been gettting talked up all week and they've been non factors.
    You think Oregon has a better DL? Better LB's? We don't have Arizona or WSU's talent? That's why it's doogy.
    You're putting too little stock in Oregon not giving a fuck about Wazzu and assuming they would "revenge" plunger Arizona. What more motivation did this team need? They look absolutely helpless.
    I already said Oregon will always get up for us. Still, this is pathetic and it's on the coaching staff too. There is plenty of talent to not be down 35-6.
    This is on the offense.
    It's on everyone. That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Oregon has moved the ball at will and gotten every 4th down. Timu dropped a pick 6. How the fuck is this on the offense?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Coopers chance!!! I don't see much talent on the oline
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AEB said:

The defense sucked because the offense was fucking terrible. No sustained drives. We know the script against Oregon. This team is incomplete and will be for 3 years.

The defense sucked because the defense sucked. The offense sucked too. Everything has sucked.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

haie said:

haie said:

It's not talent. That is super doogy. Arizona and WSU played hard against them. I know they get up more for this game, but we imploded.

How the fuck is that doogy? Playing a team rubbing shit in our face and still getting blown off the ball, even "future NFL'ers"? This Oline fucking blows, regardless of how many starts. Shelton/Kikaha have been gettting talked up all week and they've been non factors.
    You think Oregon has a better DL? Better LB's? We don't have Arizona or WSU's talent? That's why it's doogy.
    You're putting too little stock in Oregon not giving a fuck about Wazzu and assuming they would "revenge" plunger Arizona. What more motivation did this team need? They look absolutely helpless.
    I already said Oregon will always get up for us. Still, this is pathetic and it's on the coaching staff too. There is plenty of talent to not be down 35-6.
    This is on the offense.
    It's on everyone. That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Oregon has moved the ball at will and gotten every 4th down. Timu dropped a pick 6. How the fuck is this on the offense?
    If the offense had been moving the ball ... it would have been a good defense.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I didn't think we'd cover, so I guess I'm not that upset. We need to beat ASU.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

haie said:

haie said:

This is on the offense.
    If the offense had been moving the ball ... it would have been a good defense.
    Christ. Offense moved the ball early and Oregon scored TD's. After the first drive we haven't stopped them once.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    SlocusSlocus Member Posts: 289
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

Also, while we're talking about talent... TBS: 4* RB is committed.

He's eyeing that starting spot. As he should.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    Shaq tried to strip that and settled to knocking the guy down. We need more plays like that. That is how good things happen.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I hate shitty short kickoffs.
  • Options
    McRibMcRib Member Posts: 227
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    At lest FSU - ND is a competitive game...... keep switching back n forth
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Our Van Sinkle is apparently now just Winkle.
  • Options
    poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Are we back yet?
  • Options
    They just execute on every play. It's impressive.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    Peters --> Round 3
  • Options
    They just execute on every play. It's impressive.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Get my guy Coop some time! Fuck Coleman!

I'll bet that Cooper will start next week.
    He should at least get some carries. Maybe I'm being drunk and stupid, but I think the players knowing his story might provide a spark. The running game has been terrible once Pac 12 play started.
  • Options
    An insane amount of holding on that play.