Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies-Ducks Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    those Duck cheerleaders make me want to eat something
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

It's not talent. That is super doogy. Arizona and WSU played hard against them. I know they get up more for this game, but we imploded.

How the fuck is that doogy? Playing a team rubbing shit in our face and still getting blown off the ball, even "future NFL'ers"? This Oline fucking blows, regardless of how many starts. Shelton/Kikaha have been gettting talked up all week and they've been non factors.
    You think Oregon has a better DL? Better LB's? We don't have Arizona or WSU's talent? That's why it's doogy.
    You're putting too little stock in Oregon not giving a fuck about Wazzu and assuming they would "revenge" plunger Arizona. What more motivation did this team need? They look absolutely helpless.
    I already said Oregon will always get up for us. Still, this is pathetic and it's on the coaching staff too. There is plenty of talent to not be down 35-6.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Finally fully sober. Maybe I start drinking.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Here comes the pussy FG
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Visiting Husky fans can pick up their commemorative duckade plunger at the stadium exit.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Get my guy Coop some time! Fuck Coleman!
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The defense sucked because the offense was fucking terrible. No sustained drives. We know the script against Oregon. This team is incomplete and will be for 3 years.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,665
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

It's not talent. That is super doogy. Arizona and WSU played hard against them. I know they get up more for this game, but we imploded.

How the fuck is that doogy? Playing a team rubbing shit in our face and still getting blown off the ball, even "future NFL'ers"? This Oline fucking blows, regardless of how many starts. Shelton/Kikaha have been gettting talked up all week and they've been non factors.
    You think Oregon has a better DL? Better LB's? We don't have Arizona or WSU's talent? That's why it's doogy.
    You're putting too little stock in Oregon not giving a fuck about Wazzu and assuming they would "revenge" plunger Arizona. What more motivation did this team need? They look absolutely helpless.
    I already said Oregon will always get up for us. Still, this is pathetic and it's on the coaching staff too. There is plenty of talent to not be down 35-6.
    Certainly agree on the coaching staff.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    That was a nice drive.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

haie said:

haie said:

This is on the offense.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Kasen Williams sighting!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Rich Rod > Peterman

Taking over the Cadillac of the MWAC and bailing as the wheels fall off isn't anything that suggest a good coach.
    He was there eight years. Christ
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    Also, while we're talking about talent... TBS: 4* RB is committed.
  • Options

Kasen Williams sighting!

Where?! I missed it! Damn!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not a dry fucking eye.
  • Options