Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fluff alert: Danny Shelton human interest story

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    “It is my understanding that a dog is a vicious animal.”

In all seriousness, I'm very sorry about your dog Damone. I'm not trying to make light of things, but this thread totally went in an unexpected direction. I figured I'd get downvoted and told to LEAVE for posting a human interest story.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Look for Tom Rinaldi to do a story on Damone's dog on Gameday

"Little Scruffles and Mike have a ritual. They watch every Husky game together. At least they did until that one day when Mike and Scrufles were on a walk...........cue ominous piano music

I LULZed for real.
  • Options
    Founders Club

"Little Scruffles and Mike have a ritual. They watch every Husky game together. At least they did until that one day when Mike and Scrufles were on a walk...........cue ominous piano music

Okay, I LOL'ed...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    @Swaye, fuck you and your 53 seconds.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

“It is my understanding that a dog is a vicious animal.”

In all seriousness, I'm very sorry about your dog Damone. I'm not trying to make light of things, but this thread totally went in an unexpected direction. I figured I'd get downvoted and told to LEAVE for posting a human interest story.

LEAVE!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know your'e being sarcastic, but the dog (RIP) was a 70lb Golden Retriever mix. She was a rescue...who rescued who? is what I asked....
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fucking drippy vaginas around here.

The more people talk about things that aren't football/tits/joke related, the worse this board gets. The inverse is also true.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,010
    Swaye's Wigwam
    how the fuck did an article about what a fucking stud Danny Shelton is turn into this little drippy vaginafest. Fuck, if your dog can't handle themselves, that's on the owner. Teach them how to defend themselves.
    You have no idea what the mean streets of south Auburn are like. You don't go anywhere without your pit when there are six 7-11 in town.

I'll bet you Chris Peterson would have something to say on this thread
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

how the fuck did an article about what a fucking stud Danny Shelton is turn into this little drippy vaginafest. Fuck, if your dog can't handle themselves, that's on the owner. Teach them how to defend themselves.
    You have no idea what the mean streets of south Auburn are like. You don't go anywhere without your pit when there are six 7-11 in town.

I'll bet you Chris Peterson would have something to say on this thread

He'd say kill all the God damn mother fucking pieces of trash people and their God damned stupid shitty dogs that they think are "tough" with a fucking .357 magnum bullet to they head. That's what he'd say.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,776
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

My dog is a dachshund-pit bull mix... he's the most aggressive dog in the world

Clearly the owner is to blame.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

That reminds me...I while back i saw some kind if franken dog mix like a German Shepard fucked a Corggie or something. It was a long dog about 2 inches off the ground with a massive German Shepard head. The poor bastard looks absolutely miserable.

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

That reminds me...I while back i saw some kind if franken dog mix like a German Shepard fucked a Corggie or something. It was a long dog about 2 inches off the ground with a massive German Shepard head. The poor bastard looks absolutely miserable.

Should've put him down.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    My dachshund-pit (I wasn't kidding) is pretty much the most protective (of his people) dog I've ever seen. When we're home, he barks and goes crazy if someone so much as walks by the house. However, he gives no fucks about our property. If you were to break in when we aren't home, he will let you rob us blind as long as you let him sleep. Growls at every dog he sees when he's on a leash. Pretty friendly off-leash, except for poodles. He hates poodles. Put one in the animal hospital. Again, not kidding.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,600
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck pitbulls
    Fuck terriers
    Fuck little purse dogs that go to Starbucks for Facebook selfies and tall (like Kim) caramel mocha frap chai non fat gluten free vegan sperm juice and a banana