Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fluff alert: Danny Shelton human interest story

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Maybe ESPN Gameday will include this as one of their many player profiles. The article is about Shelton's pet dogs. One is named Moni (LOL... dawgman's wife's name is Moni) and the other once is Juicy (paying homage to HCH's "juicy dumper" no doubt). They also mention Shelton's massive legs. They don't go as far as drooling over his massing calves, like the UW-Cal game announcers, however.

seattletimes.com/html/huskyfootball/2024799291_uwfootballshelton17xml.html

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club
    Yeah, not a huge fan of human interest stories myself. But, his actions on the field speak for themselves. I think he'll do fine tomorrow. I'm not sure if he'll get to Mariota, but he just needs to make the middle of the line unavailable.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Fluff story but I liked it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    Pit bull...

Fuck, those are trashy piece of shit dogs...
  • Options
    Founders Club

Pit bulls...

Disagree
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014

Pit bulls...

Disagree
    here we go...we have a pit bull defender. They suck ass. Here is where you tell me you know so many sweet pit bulls that wouldn't hurt a fly.

It's the owner, not the breed, right?

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    It's all in training. It's true that trashy people seem to like getting pit bulls as pets. If you mistreat your dog and don't train them properly, then they may end up being aggressive.

I just don't like all this talk about banning pit bulls, etc. I see people walking pit bulls every now and then and I've never seen one be aggressive.

The only time I was ever attacked and bitten by a dog, it wasn't a pit bull. It was just some mutt running around the neighborhood.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014

It's all in training. It's true that trashy people seem to like getting pit bulls as pets. If you mistreat your dog and don't train them properly, then they may end up being aggressive.

I just don't like all this talk about banning pit bulls, etc. I see people walking pit bulls every now and then and I've never seen one be aggressive.

The only time I was ever attacked and bitten by a dog, it wasn't a pit bull. It was just some mutt running around the neighborhood.

As predicted... this where you say it's the owner, not the breed and you've only seen sweet pitbulls. Like fucking clock work.

They are breed to be powerful and aggressive.

Well, 6 years ago a Pit did $1000 damage on my dog as we were walking down a public street. So I have some anecdotal evidence too. But that doesn't mean shit. Check the facts.

Good christ. Don't ban them...but if your pit attacks someone or another animal you get a year in jail. How about that?

Maybe it's the owners AND the breed.

Abundance...
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    So we are clear.

I am for fluffers, but against human interest stories.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Two weeks ago I was walking my dog when two pit bulls started circling us. They had no collars. Might have been rogues. I had to fight them off kicking them in the face while protecting my dog. Fortunately we were by a golf course and a couple of greenskeepers with rakes and a home owner with mace came to the rescue. I was getting tired and those fucks were not giving up
  • Options
    Founders Club

As predicted... this where you say it's the owner, not the breed and you've only seen sweet pitbulls. Like fucking clock work.

Good christ. Don't ban them...but if your pit attacks someone or another animal you get a year in jail. How about that?

Maybe it's the owners AND the breed.

Abundance...
    I don't have anything against that. Everyone should take responsibility for their pets' behavior. I don't care what breed the dog is.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    This is the most aggressive dog breed:

I think it is because of the small penis.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is the most aggressive dog breed:

I think it is because of the small penis.

Yeah..call me when one does this..

oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/10/third_vicious_pit_bull_attack.html
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    No doubt the pitbull does serious damage, I was just pointing out that the most aggressive breed is a little shit dog. Not really disagreeing with you at all, Mik Dabone.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    On another note I have a friend who is a dog trainer and has a half pit rescue dog who was extremely hostile at first but won't hurt anything now. They can be trained but how many people actually train their dog besides how to sit?

I do agree if you own a pitbull (or any dog for that matter) then the liability should be on the owner and the dog.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

On another note I have a friend who is a dog trainer and has a half pit rescue dog who was extremely hostile at first but won't hurt anything now. They can be trained but how many people actually train their dog besides how to sit?

I do agree if you own a pitbull (or any dog for that matter) then the liability should be on the owner and the dog.

riiiight..... Until it does.