Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Beyond 5 Reasons

I know 5 Reasons is classic and a staple and I'll probably get a few WTF's, but as a professional trolling community, we need to look to the horizon. Boreds are starting to pick up on 5 reasons (sort of) and evolution is necessary. What's the next step? Let's put on our thinking caps, I believe in each and every one of you fucking lowlifes.

Comments

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    Lets play the "my kid has cancer" card and hit up other forums for donations.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought Mississippi State already did that?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

The best part is that they are picking up on it and still fall for it. Makes it even more hilarious. No need to fix what isn't broken.

"Show me a guy in this room who thinks he has arrived. It's the wrong mindset." Petermen is changing the culture on these boreds.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    don't forget the bit about going to the game in the wrong city. Haven't seen that one as much lately. but you are right, would be good to come up with a few new weapons for the arsenal.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

don't forget the bit about going to the game in the wrong city. Haven't seen that one as much lately. but you are right, would be good to come up with a few new weapons for the arsenal.

I came up with that one too. You're welcome.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited October 2014
    5 reasons on the educk board this year might be entertaining especially since it won't be a joke.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HuskyJW said:

Someone could start a "Mike Damone has cancer" thread on Dawgman.....See if anyone would send their T's and P's

I don't think anyone would know what "mike *****'has cancer" means
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    The next step is making 5 reasons better. Keep doing it but innovating.

Here are some ideas…

-For UW throw in Tripper Johnson & Talia Chricton to go with Ossai
    -Throw in old players or err on current players….Lindstrom instead of Lindquist (someone called him Lindstrom on Doogman). Huard at QB…Sankey at RB, etc.
    -Do the same for opposing teams…..i.e Marshawn Lynch for Cal, Deone Buchannon for WSU.
  • WildcatHBWildcatHB Member Posts: 46

I know 5 Reasons is classic and a staple and I'll probably get a few WTF's, but as a professional trolling community, we need to look to the horizon. Boreds are starting to pick up on 5 reasons (sort of) and evolution is necessary. What's the next step? Let's put on our thinking caps, I believe in each and every one of you fucking lowlifes.

You got a problem with the 5 reasons? We can settle this at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District.

Oh and Tees and Pees to the Damone family. My mom had breast cancer so I know its tough.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    There's no way cancer will win against Damone.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

There's no way cancer will win against Damone.

RIP, cancer
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330

The next step is making 5 reasons better. Keep doing it but innovating.

Here are some ideas…

-For UW throw in Tripper Johnson & Talia Chricton to go with Ossai
    -Throw in old players or err on current players….Lindstrom instead of Lindquist (someone called him Lindstrom on Doogman). Huard at QB…Sankey at RB, etc.
    -Do the same for opposing teams…..i.e Marshawn Lynch for Cal, Deone Buchannon for WSU.

Too obvious, it will crash and burn immediately. I think a bit of subtlety and slow playing it goes a long ways.
    I've always thought throwing in Morgan Rosborough in either the o-line reason or speed reason would be pretty funny.

Either way it'll be interesting. I crack up every time I read 5 Reasons. Keep up the good work Damone!