Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Beyond 5 Reasons

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

The next step is making 5 reasons better. Keep doing it but innovating.

Here are some ideas…

-For UW throw in Tripper Johnson & Talia Chricton to go with Ossai
    -Throw in old players or err on current players….Lindstrom instead of Lindquist (someone called him Lindstrom on Doogman). Huard at QB…Sankey at RB, etc.
    -Do the same for opposing teams…..i.e Marshawn Lynch for Cal, Deone Buchannon for WSU.

Too obvious, it will crash and burn immediately. I think a bit of subtlety and slow playing it goes a long ways.
    I've always thought throwing in Morgan Rosborough in either the o-line reason or speed reason would be pretty funny.

Either way it'll be interesting. I crack up every time I read 5 Reasons. Keep up the good work Damone!
    Saw Morgan at the Georgia State game. Whenever we see each other we laugh and laugh. Good dude and even better drinker.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    5 reasons is still great, but new trolling methods are good too. As always, abundance wins.
  • ScarfTardFTWScarfTardFTW Member Posts: 38
    edited October 2014
    Damn it Damone! Just because you have cancer is no excuse for you lazying around in sweatpants all day and not posting a 5 reasons. So take a brake from the kemo induced vomiting and make an fake account and get to work. Washington has a big game against the Seahawks this monday and I won't stand by and see those pansy ass 12's popping off in their forums w/o knowing the 5 Reasons why the Huskies will win the game.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

You know, I work hard to post things I think you all will find funny or amusing. All I seem to get is bad mouthing and critisism. I do it for you guys, not me. Quite frankly, I don't need the aggravation. Maybe you'd like to answer my inbox for a day. That's what I thought.

You're lucky I've been doing 5 reasons for 6 years at all.

Maybe we should have a VIP section. I would pay double!!

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

I clicked on this thread thinking this was going to be like a "30 For 30" ESPN special on 5 reasons and how it started or something.

Needless to say I am disappointed.

Frankly, I'm disappointed that some of you out here are disappointed
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    Solid bump. That's a pretty good read. I chinned a post from 2014. Couldn't not do it.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

You know, I work hard to post things I think you all will find funny or amusing. All I seem to get is bad mouthing and critisism. I do it for you guys, not me. Quite frankly, I don't need the aggravation. Maybe you'd like to answer my inbox for a day. That's what I thought.

You're lucky I've been doing 5 reasons for 6 years at all.

Maybe we should have a VIP section. I would pay double!!

RIP Tommy.