Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm i the only negadawg left?

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Damone is right. If it were Sark, there would be a ton of, "WE'RE STUCK WITH THIS PUSSY FOR 10 MORE YEARS! I'M JUMPING OFF THE AURORA BRIDGE NOW!"

Petersen is an upgrade. He will probably do really good things. Yes I'm glad Sark is gone. But who here expected this after five games? I'm not talking about the record. I'm talking about the way they have looked.

The problem is the "way we have looked" is a 7 point loss to a quality opponent. That's why you guys sound dumb.
  • Options

What happened to 15 games, win or GTFO, Dabone? I'm not happy with what I've seen so far, but everything in Chris Petersen's history would lead me to believe that he's capable of figuring this shit out.

Damone is a panicky little bitch. HTH.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

5-4 in conference and a bowl win is a 10 win year.

Bowl win (assumed).

Who was the Doog that argued that way in 2012. Saying sark won 9 games that year before the apple cup. The last two wins were (assumed)
    Christ. You're better than that. That (assumed) bowl win gives us 10 wins because of your (assumed) conference record.
    Actually, I'm not.

Give me your 5 wins.....here's mine: Cal, ASU, CU,OSU...........

Stanford - no
    Oregon - no
    UCLA - no
    Az - maybe, but history on the road says no
    WSU- If UW can score 60 then a win. WSU will have 600 yards offense. Toss up

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014
    All this said...I need to give the classic HHB line "I hope I'm wrong and petersen runs the table".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

What happened to 15 games, win or GTFO, Dabone? I'm not happy with what I've seen so far, but everything in Chris Petersen's history would lead me to believe that he's capable of figuring this shit out.

That's for the bigger picture. I'm just talking about this year.

Have I mentioned how they win or lose matters? I was never more optimistic about UW football than after the 1990 loss to Colorado.

HTH.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Damone is right. If it were Sark, there would be a ton of, "WE'RE STUCK WITH THIS PUSSY FOR 10 MORE YEARS! I'M JUMPING OFF THE AURORA BRIDGE NOW!"

Petersen is an upgrade. He will probably do really good things. Yes I'm glad Sark is gone. But who here expected this after five games? I'm not talking about the record. I'm talking about the way they have looked.

The problem is the "way we have looked" is a 7 point loss to a quality opponent. That's why you guys sound dumb.
    Isn't the Sven line that Stanford is terrible? Sounds like you're off the reservation.
  • Options

Bowl win (assumed).

Who was the Doog that argued that way in 2012. Saying sark won 9 games that year before the apple cup. The last two wins were (assumed)
    Christ. You're better than that. That (assumed) bowl win gives us 10 wins because of your (assumed) conference record.
    Actually, I'm not.

Stanford - no
    Oregon - no
    UCLA - no

Are you fucking retarded?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

Bowl win (assumed).

Actually, I'm not.

Stanford - no
    Oregon - no
    UCLA - no

Perhaps.

Have you watched any of the last 5 games?

• Options

Have I mentioned how they win or lose matters? I was never more optimistic about UW football than after the 1990 loss to Colorado.

HTH.
    Omg if you use your stupid golf analogy one more time I'll blow my brains out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Isn't the Sven line that Stanford is terrible? Sounds like you're off the reservation.
    The offense scored 6 points. The the tallest midget in the offensive circus won.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

HTH.
    The Holiday Bowl loss to KSU in 99 brought me relief ...
  • Options

Bowl win (assumed).

Actually, I'm not.

Stanford - no
    Oregon - no
    UCLA - no

Perhaps.

Have you watched any of the last 5 games?

It was better before the edit.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

some of you assholes have lost your edge. 5 games in we know what they are. If sark was still coach we would be all on his shit. 5-4 (at best) is happening. Peterman gets some grace because he has actually done it before and he's not sark, but jesus.

I would have fired him at the 50 yard line after the fake punt.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

some of you assholes have lost your edge. 5 games in we know what they are. If sark was still coach we would be all on his shit. 5-4 (at best) is happening. Peterman gets some grace because he has actually done it before and he's not sark, but jesus.

I would have fired him at the 50 yard line after the fake punt.
    Yeah yeah, you'd also fire Saban for hiring Lane Kiffin. We get it.