Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm i the only negadawg left?

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited September 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
some of you assholes have lost your edge. 5 games in we know what they are. If sark was still coach we would be all on his shit. 5-4 (at best) is happening. Peterman gets some grace because he has actually done it before and he's not sark, but jesus.

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    5-4 in conference and a bowl win is a 10 win year.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014
    If Sark were here 90% of the fanbase would be elated because he would be constantly bringing up that Price had graduated yet we had the ball with a chance to tie Stanford at the end. That was a hard game to watch at times but it's not Petersen's fault Sark recruited 3 worthless 4*'s; what's he going to do throw KJ out there?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Miley fucking cyrus. We might be more effective just running a wing-t or some Navy shit.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Peterman is a winner.

For the first time since 2003 I feel like UW football is in good hands.

Maybe I'm doogin' but 96-13 will tend to make me trust this year may be a transition year, but the future is bright.

And if the light at the end of the tunnel is a train ... my kids are starting hockey on Saturday's, so my best Husky watching days are likely behind me for at least the next 10-15 years ...

So fuck it ... I'm going to enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bowl win (assumed).

Who was the Doog that argued that way in 2012. Saying sark won 9 games that year before the apple cup. The last two wins were (assumed)
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    With Sark you knew he would NEVER learn from his mistakes. He would use his used car salesmen pitch after every loss but you could tell he had no idea why he lost. I fucking hated the "i don't know what went wrong we had such a good week at practice. Guess we will have to review the tapes bullshit".

Petersen admitted that the fake punt was retarded and his fault and he should have never called it. Yea he got out coached but at least it sounds like he has an idea what the problem is and I'm sure he will focus on it this week instead of chasing tail from slutty waitresses in Bellevue.

a lot of people including myself vented after the game yesterday with our displeasure with how Petersen called that 2nd half. I'm still in LIPO because this kind of shit hasn't become a pattern yet which it did with Sark.

It was a shitty called 2nd half but I still have faith Petersen will get the program on the right track.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

Why are you comparing Peterman to Sark?

Am I?

Maybe I am to some extent. When I hear coaches say, "practice was great, we did not play well for whatever reason", I want to kick them in the balls , for whatever reason. Both sark and Petersen have said that recently.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    Swaye's Wigwam

Am I?
    Aren't you?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Bowl win (assumed).

Who was the Doog that argued that way in 2012. Saying sark won 9 games that year before the apple cup. The last two wins were (assumed)
    Christ. You're better than that. That (assumed) bowl win gives us 10 wins because of your (assumed) conference record.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Miley fucking cyrus. We might be more effective just running a wing-t or some Navy shit.

Georgia Tech's offense would be fucking mean with this roster, and I'm being serious.

Run that shit for a half Peterman and see how it goes
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Damone is right. If it were Sark, there would be a ton of, "WE'RE STUCK WITH THIS PUSSY FOR 10 MORE YEARS! I'M JUMPING OFF THE AURORA BRIDGE NOW!"

Petersen is an upgrade. He will probably do really good things. Yes I'm glad Sark is gone. But who here expected this after five games? I'm not talking about the record. I'm talking about the way they have looked.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I just hope Petersen doesn't suffer from the third year jinx.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Am I?
    Aren't you?
    Your eyes are as good as mine.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Damone is right. If it were Sark, there would be a ton of, "WE'RE STUCK WITH THIS PUSSY FOR 10 MORE YEARS! I'M JUMPING OFF THE AURORA BRIDGE NOW!"

Petersen is an upgrade. He will probably do really good things. Yes I'm glad Sark is gone. But who here expected this after five games? I'm not talking about the record. I'm talking about the way they have looked.

That's what I'm saying.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's what I'm saying.
    Is that what you're saying?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What happened to 15 games, win or GTFO, Dabone? I'm not happy with what I've seen so far, but everything in Chris Petersen's history would lead me to believe that he's capable of figuring this shit out.