Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Derek and the bored

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

You guys are still falling for this?

no
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2014
    I never came here to troll so you are wrong @RoadDawg55‌
    I'm not that savvy, but really if most here would rather me go back to being banned that is ok. I probably wouldn't be here if Bob's blog didn't die and dawgman is just painful but this place has grown on me. You can blame @IrishDawg22‌ for trolling me on the Illinois bored last year because that was my first visit here because Bronco Bob had me fired up.

This will be my last post until the weekend, proof will be on the pudding but if 81% or even half that want me door ass out I will do for the health of the board.

Lastly, I am still 100% doog for Peterman and thankful we have 2 more dreck games as things haven't gone as smooth as I had hoped for but he said we were behind and the process I believe is about building the foundation right. I guess my only slight concern is the D and this buck position but I trust Pete to be the general he is and make the changes he sees fit.

Tic tic tic
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

I'm not that savvy, but really if most here would rather me go back to being banned that is ok. I probably wouldn't be here if Bob's blog didn't die and dawgman is just painful but this plan has grown on me. You can blame @IrishDawg22‌ for trolling me on the Illinois bored last year because that was my first visit here because Bronco Bob had me fired up.

This will be my last post until the weekend, proof will be on the pudding but if 81% or even half that want me door ass out I will do for the health of the board.

Lastly, I am still 100% doog for Peterman and thankful we have 2 more dreck games as things haven't gone as smooth as I had hoped for but he said we were behind and the process I believe is about building the foundation right. I guess my only slight concern is the D and this buck position but I trust Pete to be the general he is and make the changes he sees fit.

Tic tic tic

I'd forgotten about that. High, high humor. Stay!!111!
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    BroncBlue4U needs to SSBIAFF for that.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

I'm not that savvy, but really if most here would rather me go back to being banned that is ok. I probably wouldn't be here if Bob's blog didn't die and dawgman is just painful but this place has grown on me. You can blame @IrishDawg22‌ for trolling me on the Illinois bored last year because that was my first visit here because Bronco Bob had me fired up.

Tic tic tic

you really need to quit caring what the fuck people might think of you. This bored can detect weakness from a mile away.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

Tic tic tic

you really need to quit caring what the fuck people might think of you. This bored can detect weakness from a mile away.

Lord of the Flies callback from the original podcast
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Tic tic tic

Lord of the Flies callback from the original podcast
    Who? Your ears are as good as mine, ok.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    Spooge. Your posts are cringeworthy. Troll or not, you reek of unstable insecurity and come off creepy as fuck. It's confusing why you want to make an impact on a site you're clearly not suited to handle.

It's like you're trying to go the way of David Carridine and hang out for all the wrong reasons. It's only a matter of time before the noose gets too tight and you blow your final pump.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Thank you for reading
    Thank you for your service
    And DIAFF
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,466 Founders Club
    My conditions were no cat fighting with OBK and not going down the same road as before.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,055 Founders Club

For the record, since 2009 I have mostly lived in Chiang Mai. It is my home and considered the number one place to retire in the world. I may be one of the few men that moved there for reasons other than to get laid. Quality of live, cost of living and over 78 year round temps and I enjoy the sun...it's an amazing country and I suggest its a bucket list place to at least visit if you have a few weeks. With that said, I returned to be back in Seattle for game one of the new HS last year. And I returned in the spring when my dad passed away and for this football season as I plan for this to be my last season of live football because I plan to return to Chiang Mai in Dec/Jan forever.

Not the case.

The o/u is 4.

money.usnews.com/money/blogs/on-retirement/2014/09/03/the-10-best-places-to-retire-overseas-in-2014
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Well, for the sake of equilibrium, could we hand @beelzebub over to ISIS now, if we're going to keep this guy?

This, wiff a bullet.
    AZDuck said:

Spooge, I'm actually not going to talk shit at you this once.

This bored is pretty much constant trollery and shit-talking. I am also a combat vet, and I can tell you that this place does not seem like one you would enjoy. I would also recommend a course of EMDR for your PTSD if that is indeed a diagnosis you have. Worked wonders for me. If anger is a problem for you, this does not seem like a good place for you to frequent. Just my .02

You got banned for being a fucktard. You were the Friday Sacrifice.

Read this. Came all over.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Swaye said:

BayDawg said:

TheGlove said:

Pro-tip: Don't give out personal details about your real life on a message board full of people you don't know. It will only lead to mockery; no matter what you say or do.

Or you are just trollolling us and if so; good job, good effort.

In regards to your pro-tip, you are probably right, but those just arent the kinda lessons I come here to learn.

Swaye, got anything?
    Why yes I do, thanks for asking. FO, B is correct, in a forum like this, never give out too many personal details or share too much - especially if you are thinned skinned. I never follow this advice, because I like people knowing about my military service, love of whores, problems with addiction and Injun heritage. It's sort of a cry for help mixed with Facebook preening. I hate my life.

All that said, there are forums dedicated to women with eating disorders. Don't be afraid to frequent these. Many of the women there have fake tits and are usually somewhat skinny - duh. There are almost no men there, but you will be accepted as long as you lie and claim to have eating issues. Give clear details (that are lies) about yourself and look like the helpful sort. These women have significant self esteem issues, and will cling to a man who fakes having similar issues mixed with empathy. You can use their emotional state to fuck them in a very uncomfortable place. Like the back of a Volkswagen.

After you go ATM on one of them you meet up with through private PM's, never speak to her again. They will not out you to the other forum members because they would be admitting to being a complete whore in their little vomit induced skinny knitting circle. Lather, rinse, repeat. The end result is virtually limitless sex with pseudo death camp victims. A situation we can all get behind (LOL).
    Awesomed but... FO, B?

WTF?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    Swaye said:

BayDawg said:

TheGlove said:

Pro-tip: Don't give out personal details about your real life on a message board full of people you don't know. It will only lead to mockery; no matter what you say or do.

In regards to your pro-tip, you are probably right, but those just arent the kinda lessons I come here to learn.

Swaye, got anything?
    Why yes I do, thanks for asking. FO, B is correct, in a forum like this, never give out too many personal details or share too much - especially if you are thinned skinned. I never follow this advice, because I like people knowing about my military service, love of whores, problems with addiction and Injun heritage. It's sort of a cry for help mixed with Facebook preening. I hate my life.

All that said, there are forums dedicated to women with eating disorders. Don't be afraid to frequent these. Many of the women there have fake tits and are usually somewhat skinny - duh. There are almost no men there, but you will be accepted as long as you lie and claim to have eating issues. Give clear details (that are lies) about yourself and look like the helpful sort. These women have significant self esteem issues, and will cling to a man who fakes having similar issues mixed with empathy. You can use their emotional state to fuck them in a very uncomfortable place. Like the back of a Volkswagen.

After you go ATM on one of them you meet up with through private PM's, never speak to her again. They will not out you to the other forum members because they would be admitting to being a complete whore in their little vomit induced skinny knitting circle. Lather, rinse, repeat. The end result is virtually limitless sex with pseudo death camp victims. A situation we can all get behind (LOL).
    You're my idol.
    TheGlove said:

Swaye said:

BayDawg said:

TheGlove said:

Swaye, got anything?

Awesomed but... FO, B?

WTF?
    In one of my drunken stupors I renamed you Fuck Off, Boof in honor of the latest train wreck PL_SS post. It stuck. Well, for me only. I am dim witted.