Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Derek and the bored

Mr_PetermanMr_Peterman Unconfirmed Posts: 309
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
Derek, not sure you got my email since I got no conditions on my return? If you did, then you know my stance and I won't rehash this in the middle of the store. Hi Kim!

This part is coming from me without being told: @oregonblitzkrieg‌ @haie‌ you both irritate me at times but that's mainly MY ISSUE and taking chit too serious. I'm man (75k) enough to admit this is mostly on me. And I was childish to blow up your wtf's as well as @boobs.

For the record, since 2009 I have mostly lived in Chiang Mai. It is my home and considered the number one place to retire in the world. I may be one of the few men that moved there for reasons other than to get laid. Quality of live, cost of living and over 78 year round temps and I enjoy the sun...it's an amazing country and I suggest its a bucket list place to at least visit if you have a few weeks. With that said, I returned to be back in Seattle for game one of the new HS last year. And I returned in the spring when my dad passed away and for this football season as I plan for this to be my last season of live football because I plan to return to Chiang Mai in Dec/Jan forever. FYI, my daughters photo was a whoosh.

I didn't bring up my PTSD from the 1st Gulf War as an excuse but at 48 it was never an issue until about 5 years ago. DOD recalled me from UW in 90 and I was back for the fall of 91 and finished in summer of 93. Side note, I know the VA has gotten bad press but the Seattle VA has always been great for this vet but living outside of the country mostly makes it more challenging. I can get emotional charged and I am tuff but I am much more likely to confront someone taking advantage of a weaker person be it elderly or a women/child. I'm not unstable or some crazy fuck and I'm not going to the HH event.

Lastly, I was at dawgman for the first time since about 2007 and it was painful. I like making fun the the lemon trio with some actual football talk with tattooed women with the other funny clips from things like family guy that I haven't seen before. Although I'm not stupid I admit I am slow so maybe it has taken me about a year visiting here before I got it. As one poster said I will have trouble staying low key but I plan to lurk more than I post. @Mods‌ @DerekJohnson‌ I don't plan to get in any cat fights going forward but I still don't understand what I did to get banned? I respect your decision but I would like to know the reason? Like I said, maybe I'm slow. Kop Koon Krup (TY;)

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2014
  • Options

Fuck... that... guy!

For your sake I hope you are elderly, have a vag or 15 and you will be safe;)
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2014
    The main thing is not to take it seriously, which I forget. Too much. There are elements/topics/repeatitive jokes/acronyms/wannabe HHB posters/libertarian ideologies that get on my nerves, but it's a pretty open bored so it's part of the deal. I guess.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Fuck... that... guy!

You're already not making sense.
  • Options

Fuck... that... guy!

That was a joke, maybe I was the only one that got it. FM
  • Options
    Founders Club

Fuck... that... guy!

That was a joke, maybe I was the only one that got it. FM
    You're right.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Pro-tip: Don't give out personal details about your real life on a message board full of people you don't know. It will only lead to mockery; no matter what you say or do.

Or you are just trollolling us and if so; good job, good effort.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you're banned how are you posting?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    AZDuck said:

Spooge, I'm actually not going to talk shit at you this once.

This bored is pretty much constant trollery and shit-talking. I am also a combat vet, and I can tell you that this place does not seem like one you would enjoy. I would also recommend a course of EMDR for your PTSD if that is indeed a diagnosis you have. Worked wonders for me. If anger is a problem for you, this does not seem like a good place for you to frequent. Just my .02

You got banned for being a fucktard. You were the Friday Sacrifice.

Thanks but it was a Wednesday, but I plan to lurk more than posting because I do better that way. I don't like the meds the VA have given me in the past so that is the hit and miss part. Since I am home for a few months they are trying to get me dialed in due to my sleep issues. The side effects suck as in making me not want to brb, Jo and my lady has a hard time understanding this part. Anyway, I plan to mostly lurk but thanks.

Ok I'm out, I enjoy the bored and stay in the Lane I do better in. FUFMFE
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    TheGlove said:

Pro-tip: Don't give out personal details about your real life on a message board full of people you don't know. It will only lead to mockery; no matter what you say or do.

Or you are just trollolling us and if so; good job, good effort.

In regards to your pro-tip, you are probably right, but those just arent the kinda lessons I come here to learn.

Swaye, got anything?
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AZDuck said:

This bored is pretty much constant trollery and shit-talking. I am also a combat vet, and I can tell you that this place does not seem like one you would enjoy. I would also recommend a course of EMDR for your PTSD if that is indeed a diagnosis you have. Worked wonders for me. If anger is a problem for you, this does not seem like a good place for you to frequent. Just my .02

Thanks but it was a Wednesday, but I plan to lurk more than posting because I do better that way. I don't like the meds the VA have given me in the past so that is the hit and miss part. Since I am home for a few months they are trying to get me dialed in due to my sleep issues. The side effects suck as in making me not want to brb, Jo and my lady has a hard time understanding this part. Anyway, I plan to mostly lurk but thanks.

Ok I'm out, I enjoy the bored and stay in the Lane I do better in. FUFMFE
    I'd love to hear more about this if you have time.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648

AZDuck said:

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

REAVE!!!

Funniest single word on this bored evah.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    EMDR is not a drug-related treatment. Mention it to your therapist.