Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN video perfectly captures typical duck fan

Options
13»

Comments

• FreeChavez
    FreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    edited September 2014
    Options
    AZDuck said:

this poast is like flypaper for doogs

besides, you have no idea what MSU fans are capable of

I was always under the impression that gas masks were used in foreplay

• creepycoug
    creepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    Options
    topdawgnc said:

TTJ said:

Is anybody but me surprised that @creepycoug doesn't know what "how to win" means?

There's a reason he is a "corporate lawyer" ...
    That's pretend corporate lawyer fuck face.

And my make believe career is hardly salient to the punch line. nybe
  • creepycoug
    Options
    TTJ said:

Is anybody but me surprised that @creepycoug doesn't know what "how to win" means?

No just you dick-less.

• creepycoug
    Options

Not that I disagree about the white trash factor at Autzen. it's there.

but I'm so fucking tired of the whole "know how to win" shit. what in the fuck does that even fucking mean? i don't think anyone really knows unless it's "hey, be as boring as you can fucking be."

i know he was a good coach, but I actually met Don James on a couple of occasions. while I wouldn't call him an asshole, because i didn't know him well enough to judge, he had the personality of a wet cardboard box and was not someone you wanted to go drinking with.

if THAT's what people mean by knowing how to win, and the ethos guys like that represented, then you can fucking have it. i'll take fun instead. i'll take the Playmaker jumping into the end zone with the fans, Cortez Kennedy doing the hip thrust sack dance, Randall Hill doing the George Fucking Jefferson (which is one of the all time best) and all the rest of the ghetto shit that made me fall in love with Miami in the first place.

1. It's original. 2. years later, people copy it. and 3. it's actually fun and it keeps me from falling asleep or, more accurately, wanting to DIAFF.

my fucking life is boring enough as it is. why in the flying fuck would I ever want to watch young boys score touch downs and place the ball on the ground and act like it's no big deal? why in the fuck would I want to be a part of a fan base that's that fucking boring and constipated?

you can fucking have it if you like it. i'd rather be next to the toothless guy and throw poo right back at him when my team FUCKING DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT. that way I know I'm sort of alive. otherwise, if you make me sit next to all the boring fucks out there who have "class" (whatever that means) then I'd rather just slit my wrists and get it over with.

fucking white bread cold blooded honkies. the only people who know how to win are the people who win. the losers don't know shit. when you win you get to act however in the fuck you want to act. it's the story of the conqueror and the conquered. get over it or make babies who are smart enough to get into the ivy league where nobody watches the games.

Settle down Francis.
    FO, ese
    Sounds like you don't get it... Are you new?
    Is that what it sounds like?
  • whatshouldicareabout
    whatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,531
    Options

Typical Husky fan:

- Liberal. Check
    - Gay. Check.
    - Hipster. Check
    - Doogman account. Check

In short:

Did I hit soft spot with this thread or are you just thin-skinned?
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options

Typical Husky fan:

- Liberal. Check
    - Gay. Check.
    - Hipster. Check
    - Doogman account. Check

In short:

Did I hit soft spot with this thread or are you just thin-skinned?
    good troll
  • TierbsHsotBoobs
    TierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Options

Typical Husky fan:

- Liberal. Check
    - Gay. Check.
    - Hipster. Check
    - Doogman account. Check

In short:

Your best effort.
  • topdawgnc
    topdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Options

topdawgnc said:

TTJ said:

Have you spun off the rails and gone completely cray cray?

Maybe you don't know the reason for the " ... " marks around corporate lawyer.

Fuck face ... buuuurrrrn.
  • PurpleBaze
    PurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,496 Founders Club
    Options
    Fuck that fucking Macklemore. What a total & complete douche...
  • Mosster47
    Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Options
    WHAT THEE FUCK???

We have the most expensive ticket prices in the country, how in the fuck is this riff raff still getting inside??

That guy didn't pay $571 plus donation for season tickets. Close the gates!!!
  • haie
    haie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    What's lost in this thread is that a lot Oregon's trashier fans are from Washington.
  • creepycoug
    edited September 2014
    Options
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

TTJ said:

Have you spun off the rails and gone completely cray cray?

Maybe you don't know the reason for the " ... " marks around corporate lawyer.

Fuck face ... buuuurrrrn.
    Jesus, yes, I spun off the rails years ago. Welcome to the mid 90s. But not salient to our discussion.

How do you know that I wasn't pretending to pissed about your pretend jab ... eh? hmm? There are layers of complexity going on here my freng.

Next time I'll quote "fuck face" just to make sure. Someone told me smiley faces are ghey, so I don't do that anymore.