Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We Need To Come To A National Consensus On Airplane Seat Reclining

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Kim likes to recline his seat.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    PurpleJ said:

We need to reach a national consensus on how old kids have to be before they can ride a plane. Maybe have a timeout room in the back. Annoying kids with limp dick parents that don't believe in raising their voice or spanking are the absolute fucking worst thing in the world.

So is kim considered a child for the tantrums or the height?

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Kim is considered a child for lots of reasons.

1. Never been laid
    2. Doesn't know when to shut his mouth
    3. Loves to engage in hero worship/sack sucking
    4. Can't ride most rides at the amusement park
    5. Needs a booster seat to sit at the adult table

There are other reasons, I'm sure. I usually stop at 5.
  • NotTheCaseNotTheCase Member Posts: 28
    Get fucked lady. I'm a frequent flyer and I'm 6'1". I'm not sitting in the full upright and locked position for a 5hr bicoastal flight.

And any of you fags want to be tough guy and block my seat, we can settle it at the UDist 7-11 on Aurora.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Get fucked lady. I'm a frequent flyer and I'm 6'1". I'm not sitting in the full upright and locked position for a 5hr bicoastal flight.

And any of you fags want to be tough guy and block my seat, we can settle it at the UDist 7-11 on Aurora.

I'm 6'3", but I bring a neck pillow, like most other reasonable human beings. Feel free to recline your seat, if it's in front of me and you are somehow successful (never has happened), do not plan to sleep one minute, because I will jab your back with my knees as hard as I can, as often as I can.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,621 Standard Supporter
    It is such a bitch when my business class seat in the flat bed configuration is not long enough for my 6'5" self. Fuck you United.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,621 Standard Supporter

Airlines are missing out on charging hundreds of dollars per ticket for more leg room.

You know American, Delta, United and jetBlue all have an extra legroom section in coach for a fee, right?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

Kim is considered a child for lots of reasons.

1. Never been laid
    2. Doesn't know when to shut his mouth
    3. Loves to engage in hero worship/sack sucking
    4. Can't ride most rides at the amusement park
    5. Needs a booster seat to sit at the adult table
    6. Uses a child's size football

There are other reasons, I'm sure. I usually stop at 5.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    whlinder said:

Airlines are missing out on charging hundreds of dollars per ticket for more leg room.

You know American, Delta, United and jetBlue all have an extra legroom section in coach for a fee, right?
    Yeah, yeah, economy plus. Clearly there are more people willing to pay that aren't currently able to get those seats. Pretty sure airlines don't really care about the cattle classes, as most of their profit comes from first/business.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Does anyone else know going into a flight that it's not that comfortable so they plug in their ear phones, read a magazine, and shut the fuck up? The seats don't go back that far. I'm over 6'0" and dgaf if someone in front of me reclines their seat. It wasn't comfortable to begin with and my feet are already under their seat. The crustiness and drippy cunts are really showing in this thread.

Good - I'll plop back into your knees AND prevent the person in front of me from reclining. Abundance.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    PurpleJ said:

Kim likes to get a booster seat.

FTFY
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,729 Founders Club

Does anyone else know going into a flight that it's not that comfortable so they plug in their ear phones, read a magazine, and shut the fuck up? The seats don't go back that far. I'm over 6'0" and dgaf if someone in front of me reclines their seat. It wasn't comfortable to begin with and my feet are already under their seat. The crustiness and drippy cunts are really showing in this thread.

This. I stopped reclining because it wasn't worth the effort. Seems like seats used to recline a lot more. So I just use my Navy Seal training and suffer the torture of the flight with mental tuffness
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited August 2014
    I figure that the person behind me owns the space my reclining seat would be in, so I only recline if it doesn't bug the person behind me. If it bugs them, I don't recline.

I do the neck pillow and large doses of AC/DC when I fly. Alcohol also helps. If hearing AC/DC bugs you, then you can go kill your stupid fucking self.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    So I'm on a flight. This lady reclined her seat the second she could. Previously I would have just suffered but this thread inspired me. I immediately started bumping her chair. She moved it about halfway back up. I figured I'll take it as a compromise.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

So I'm on a flight. This lady reclined her seat the second she could. Previously I would have just suffered but this thread inspired me. I immediately started bumping her chair. She moved it about halfway back up. I figured I'll take it as a compromise.

With you in charge there would have been no World War II.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,729 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I know you're being sarcastic but Neville Chamberlain all but assured WW2
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I know you're being sarcastic but Neville Chamberlain all but assured WW2
    I just wanted a post where APAG was the Great Compromiser.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Should have finished the compromise with the request for a blow job ...