Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We Need To Come To A National Consensus On Airplane Seat Reclining

13»

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,826 Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to complain about stupid shit and neglect the fact that I'm flying in a metal tube 35,000 feet in the air, so it might just be a bit less comfortable than my Lazy Boy.

I do that.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club

Does anyone else know going into a flight that it's not that comfortable so they plug in their ear phones, read a magazine, and shut the fuck up? The seats don't go back that far. I'm over 6'0" and dgaf if someone in front of me reclines their seat. It wasn't comfortable to begin with and my feet are already under their seat. The crustiness and drippy cunts are really showing in this thread.

This. I don't fly a lot, but it has to be in the forty to sixty range by now. Reclining seats have never bothered me. It goes back about three quarters of an inch... Who cares? Now, cunty, wrinkled, overweight 56 yr old stewardesses? Crying kids? Weirdo ex military guys sitting near me mumbling under their breath? Charging for foodd on 3 plus hour flights? People piling up near the back to use the john? Airlines being late 30% of the time? Us fucking Air?

Fuck all that.
  • NotTheCaseNotTheCase Member Posts: 28
    Your_Mom said:

ROFL - I like to go on the internet and brag about what a tough guy I am on airplanes...

"NOBODY RECLINES IN MY SPACE MAN. FUCKING NOBODY. TRY IT. JUST TRY IT. I FUCKING DARE YOU!!! I'LL STOP YOU WITH MY KNEES AND MAKE YOUR LIFE FUCKING MISERABLE. BECAUSE I'M ANTI-SEAT RECLINER TOUGH GUY!! NOBODY RECLINES ON ME MAN!!!!!!! I DON"T FUCKING CARE THAT THE SEATS RECLINE AND THAT IS THE INTENT. JUST DON'T TRY IT WITH ME!!!!!!!!"

"HEY STEWARDESS!!! CAN I HAVE ANOTHER CAN OF COMPLIMENTARY COKE SO I CAN STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT TO MAKE SURE THIS ASSHOLE IN FRONT OF ME DOESN'T TRY TO RECLINE WHILE EVERYBODY IS SLEEPING???"

Every flight, the first thing I do when I set is to rest my knees up against the person's seat in front of me, but not hard enough for them to notice. Every flight, that dipshit in front of me tries to recline but meets an impenetrable wall. The person then jabs the seat against my knees twice, thinking the seat is stuck. Then he/she turns and sees my knees resting there. I then get a dirty look, and an asshole huff. I then reply with, "next time bring a neck pillow"

Every so often I run into a dumbass that wants to check every 15 minutes or so, to see if I moved my knees, which I never do. It's only ok to recline when the seat behind you is empty or some kid is behind you. Other than that, pay first class/business class or GTFO.

Get a life dumbfuck.

As said, I fly a lot and recline all the time. Never come across one these street toughs on a flight.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    This is a hilarious article posted today in reference to this topic.

BTW, i would like to see some of the midgets who likely get into full knee mode against a seat. More than likely they will only do it to women. Que internet tough guy.....

cnn.com/2014/09/02/travel/airline-seat-recline-diversion/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited September 2014
    Look, you paid for a seat in a sardine can that allows for the seat in front of you to recline into your lap.

You knew this going in. You are the one who chose to be a cheap ass. You want to kick my seat like a fucking spoiled entitled child? Fine. Just wait until you have a drink or snack on your tray table. If you're behind me, it's gonna end up in your lap when I jerk my seat back to dump it on you... Then pour out the apologies as you reach for your carry on to get a new shirt and pants to change into.

As you fly into a rage, realizing there isn't one fucking thing you can do about it, I'll kindly remind you to consider first class next time you fly... but, I'll wait until juuuuust the right moment to cause you the greatest amount of anguish.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Look, you paid for a seat in a sardine can that allows for the seat in front of you to recline into your lap.

You knew this going in. You are the one who chose to be a cheap ass. You want to kick my seat like a fucking spoiled entitled child? Fine. Just wait until you have a drink or snack on your tray table. If you're behind me, it's gonna end up in your lap when I jerk my seat back to dump it on you... Then pour out the apologies as you reach for your carry on to get a new shirt and pants to change into.

As you fly into a rage, realizing there isn't one fucking thing you can do about it, I'll kindly remind you to consider first class next time you fly... but, I'll wait until juuuuust the right moment to cause you the greatest amount of anguish.

That's dark shit man...
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

You wont get to that point because my knees will be so far up your ass your fucking seat won't budge. If you happen to do recline, enjoy my newspaper rattling the back of your head.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

You wont get to that point because my knees will be so far up your ass your fucking seat won't budge. If you happen to do recline, enjoy my newspaper rattling the back of your head.
    That's it. Book a flight now motherfucker... and you better bring 2 newspapers and some kneepads.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

That's it. Book a flight now motherfucker... and you better bring 2 newspapers and some kneepads.

BRB,JO