Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm done

Comments

• Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    The middle paragraph sounds a lot like @He_Needs_More_Time while the first sounds like fluff to throw everyone off.
  • purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502

The day purpledawgfan leaves doogman is going to be the day after the M's win the World Series. Good one.

Is this one of them under the wire? I'm actually going to enjoy my first free 7 day trial over there for 6 more days.

Kim thinks this will be a special year yet doesn't still understand the special year started Dec 2013.
    Let me put it this way: the day PDF comes to HH will be the day that Kim closes the doors, tells F3 to get a real fucking job, pulls his 2 inch dick out of Ektard's mouth, and comes groveling to DJ(ILTCHDJ) begging him to open the fucking gates so he can join HH.
    I would love to see PLSS destroy that worthless choade. Someone send PDF a pm and try and get him here.
    purpledawgfan is either the biggest dumbfuck ever or a very dedicated troller.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,903 Swaye's Wigwam

The day purpledawgfan leaves doogman is going to be the day after the M's win the World Series. Good one.

Is this one of them under the wire? I'm actually going to enjoy my first free 7 day trial over there for 6 more days.

Kim thinks this will be a special year yet doesn't still understand the special year started Dec 2013.
    Let me put it this way: the day PDF comes to HH will be the day that Kim closes the doors, tells F3 to get a real fucking job, pulls his 2 inch dick out of Ektard's mouth, and comes groveling to DJ(ILTCHDJ) begging him to open the fucking gates so he can join HH.
    I would love to see PLSS destroy that worthless choade. Someone send PDF a pm and try and get him here.
    purpledawgfan is either the biggest dumbfuck ever or a very dedicated troller.

If he's trolling, he's my hero. My guess: complete fucktard.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    this guy's coming in way too hard and familiar for a dmc recent defection. 8ish poasts and using lingo and a fucking Ron Burgundy profile pic???? beware (and stay thirsty) my friends.

Hi Kim!
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Meek said:

this guy's coming in way too hard and familiar for a dmc recent defection. 8ish poasts and using lingo and a fucking Ron Burgundy profile pic???? beware (and stay thirsty) my friends.

Hi Kim!

Why do you think he/she/it is receiving all of the up/awesome votes?

Pretty good trolling.

• purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    Meek said:

Hi Kim!

First off, welcome to our message boards. You're about to enter lively forums centered around Husky Football. We're looking to create a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind. The majority of posters are very passionate about Husky Football and that will show itself in the types of dialogue featured here. The best advice might be to lurk awhile and get acclimated to the environment before posting. Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place. Before you know it, you might become a regular too.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to send me or the mods a personal message.

Thanks,
    Derek

Meek said:

Hi Kim!

Pretty good trolling.

touche... i've been dealing with my kid all day and just now had the chance to get 3 glasses of wine into my system so I'm playing up tempo (Hi Sark!) to catch up on today's poasts... it wasn't obvious to me and my wine that you all had caught on... hiccup.
    I should have pm'd you before I started responding.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Meek said:

Meek said:

Hi Kim!

Pretty good trolling.

touche... i've been dealing with my kid all day and just now had the chance to get 3 glasses of wine into my system so I'm playing up tempo (Hi Sark!) to catch up on today's poasts... it wasn't obvious to me and my wine that you all had caught on... hiccup.
    so you are someone's wife?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I can't deal with the Sark cock fluffers at dawgman anymore! So glad I just found this place. I'm fucking tired of offseason championships. I admit to being a doog for a couple seasons under Sark. I took part in my fair share of circle jerks and bought into the hype of "multiple five star kids are heading to UW." My ultimate favorite was the ultimate fluffer himself, kimmy, telling everyone in 2012 his sources are saying "the west coast recruiting landscape is going to change." UW BARELY scraped by with a 23rd ranked class and 5th in Pac-12!!

The fluffers lost EVERYTHING now that Seven and his "hype men" have left town. They are dead last in information and don't know shit about whats going on. Fucktards blog today was a steamy pile of shit and all the faggots on that board went ape shit. Fucktard is sooooooo lazy he doesn't call or talk to any kids he just cheats off other people now that the golden dick isn't shooting out anymore happy juice. I called him out that an Arizona site had Jalinn Hawkins wanting to officially visit UW and had them in his top 4 so maybe he should get off his ass and call him instead of writing he didn't have any information. My post was deleted in 54 seconds!

UW hired the best coach on the west coast and top 5 in the country and those cunts on that site are "worried" "disappointed" "underwhelmed" with WR recruiting in August! I can't stand it anymore.

Disagree
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,918 Founders Club

The middle paragraph sounds a lot like @He_Needs_More_Time while the first sounds like fluff to throw everyone off.

Whoops!
    User not found.
  • Try @he needs more Cockus
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Forgot to add that Chris Fetters is the biggest prick without a dick. I had never met or seen him before when I saw him at the Dub Pub for the signing day thing. HOLY SHIT. The bra was not holding the twins in and his gunt was on full display. He almost ran 3 people over as soon as the breakfast buffet came out. No kidding, 2 plates at a time and must have gone back 2 or 3 times. I felt bad for the janitor.

You need to SSBIAFF for going to the Dub Pub signing event.

Whoever said gunt deserves golf clab
  • Would make my day to rail on that bitch

If you ran him over would you back up and run him over again? Assuming you had one of those segways with off road tires.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited August 2014
    54 second...what insecure pathetic losers.

Welcome. Now here is the usual greeting for people that took far too long to see the light. Just so you get a sense for the environment around here.

• vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466 Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

54 second...what insecure pathetic losers.

Welcome. Now here is the usual greeting for people that took far too long to see the light. Just so you get a sense for the environment around here.

Always about the blacks.