Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm done

I can't deal with the Sark cock fluffers at dawgman anymore! So glad I just found this place. I'm fucking tired of offseason championships. I admit to being a doog for a couple seasons under Sark. I took part in my fair share of circle jerks and bought into the hype of "multiple five star kids are heading to UW." My ultimate favorite was the ultimate fluffer himself, kimmy, telling everyone in 2012 his sources are saying "the west coast recruiting landscape is going to change." UW BARELY scraped by with a 23rd ranked class and 5th in Pac-12!!

The fluffers lost EVERYTHING now that Seven and his "hype men" have left town. They are dead last in information and don't know shit about whats going on. Fucktards blog today was a steamy pile of shit and all the faggots on that board went ape shit. Fucktard is sooooooo lazy he doesn't call or talk to any kids he just cheats off other people now that the golden dick isn't shooting out anymore happy juice. I called him out that an Arizona site had Jalinn Hawkins wanting to officially visit UW and had them in his top 4 so maybe he should get off his ass and call him instead of writing he didn't have any information. My post was deleted in 54 seconds!

UW hired the best coach on the west coast and top 5 in the country and those cunts on that site are "worried" "disappointed" "underwhelmed" with WR recruiting in August! I can't stand it anymore.

Comments

• Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    edited August 2014

I can't deal with the Sark cock fluffers at dawgman anymore! So glad I just found this place. I'm fucking tired of offseason championships. I admit to being a doog for a couple seasons under Sark. I took part in my fair share of circle jerks and bought into the hype of "multiple five star kids are heading to UW." My ultimate favorite was the ultimate fluffer himself, kimmy, telling everyone in 2012 his sources are saying "the west coast recruiting landscape is going to change." UW BARELY scraped by with a 23rd ranked class and 5th in Pac-12!!

The fluffers lost EVERYTHING now that Seven and his "hype men" have left town. They are dead last in information and don't know shit about whats going on. Fucktards blog today was a steamy pile of shit and all the faggots on that board went ape shit. Fucktard is sooooooo lazy he doesn't call or talk to any kids he just cheats off other people now that the golden dick isn't shooting out anymore happy juice. I called him out that an Arizona site had Jalinn Hawkins wanting to officially visit UW and had them in his top 4 so maybe he should get off his ass and call him instead of writing he didn't have any information. My post was deleted in 54 seconds!

UW hired the best coach on the west coast and top 5 in the country and those cunts on that site are "worried" "disappointed" "underwhelmed" with WR recruiting in August! I can't stand it anymore.

doog.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    It's unreal that some dumb fucks think those stooges know football. They don't.
  • purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,372 Founders Club
    Welcome aboard. Don't pay any mind to that degenerate.

Welcome aboard. Don't pay any mind to that degenerate.

Thanks for creating this place Derek. Loved the latest story. Keep on trucking!

doog.

• It's unreal that some dumb fucks think those stooges know football. They don't.

Free Pub
  • The day purpledawgfan leaves doogman is going to be the day after the M's win the World Series. Good one.

Is this one of them under the wire? I'm actually going to enjoy my first free 7 day trial over there for 6 more days.

Kim thinks this will be a special year yet doesn't still understand the special year started Dec 2013.