Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm done

13»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club

Forgot to add that Chris Fetters is the biggest prick without a dick. I had never met or seen him before when I saw him at the Dub Pub for the signing day thing. HOLY SHIT. The bra was not holding the twins in and his gunt was on full display. He almost ran 3 people over as soon as the breakfast buffet came out. No kidding, 2 plates at a time and must have gone back 2 or 3 times. I felt bad for the janitor.

If you want to poast (hardy har har) here, you're going to have renounce your NAMBLA membership.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Passion said:

54 second...what insecure pathetic losers.

Welcome. Now here is the usual greeting for people that took far too long to see the light. Just so you get a sense for the environment around here.

Stringfellow!!
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    Didn't know I had joined a parody fan site. I guess I can dust off my Ron Jeremy fake hair chest and let the real me hang out and perform on cue. I wonder how you can make the posting area longer to fit it all in?