Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Uncle Bill🤔🤔

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Unlike the soft losers I keep the tug in the tug

The softies want to take shots from the football board knowing they toe the government line it won't get moved and they won't be challenged

If they are challenged it gets moved pal

You got a double standard

In a football thread a few weeks ago, someone was asking what happened to all the Washington high school football talent as it seems to have dried up recently.

I pointed out that we as a state determined it would be best to shut down high school, junior high sports, close gyms and mandate vaccines in order to even play, was a contributing factor to the lack of recent talent. Apparently that was political and I needed to take that to the tug. It's a 100% true political policy answer to a football question, but best to keep that kind of talk suppressed.
    Some people aren't into politics. I can respect that. It's ugly.

Many on here stuck their heads in the sand in March 2020,or let their wives follow all the double talk bullshit rules which made no sense.
    It’s true about 70% of people are NPC’S.

Im actually a Russian troll thank you very much
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Unlike the soft losers I keep the tug in the tug

The softies want to take shots from the football board knowing they toe the government line it won't get moved and they won't be challenged

If they are challenged it gets moved pal

You got a double standard

In a football thread a few weeks ago, someone was asking what happened to all the Washington high school football talent as it seems to have dried up recently.

I pointed out that we as a state determined it would be best to shut down high school, junior high sports, close gyms and mandate vaccines in order to even play, was a contributing factor to the lack of recent talent. Apparently that was political and I needed to take that to the tug. It's a 100% true political policy answer to a football question, but best to keep that kind of talk suppressed.
    Some people aren't into politics. I can respect that. It's ugly.

Many on here stuck their heads in the sand in March 2020,or let their wives follow all the double talk bullshit rules which made no sense.
    It’s true about 70% of people are NPC’S.

Im actually a Russian troll thank you very much
    What’s the difference?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'd take money from Idi Amin if it helped my team win foosball games. I have no moral scrutiny when it comes to foosball. Just win.