Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Uncle Bill🤔🤔

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 10

I'm guessing paws is the overcompensating closeted incel Tug tough guy and Mello is the reasonable human being, but I could be wrong and now I just want some milk toast.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,012

The UN is in bed with him too, doesn’t mean you should cheer it on. You all are fags if you think he’s your only way to success.

He hasn't been convicted of anything other than being a nerd that got lucky selling second rate software. But turning down any donations would be a dumb slippery slope.

What would the sanctimonious want UW to turn down next? Any donations where the donor might have owned big tobacco stock? Big oil? Weapons manufacturing? Television evangelists?

Take his money, if he actually wants to give any.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 10

The UN is in bed with him too, doesn’t mean you should cheer it on. You all are fags if you think he’s your only way to success.

He hasn't been convicted of anything other than being a nerd that got lucky selling second rate software. But turning down any donations would be a dumb slippery slope.

What would the sanctimonious want UW to turn down next? Any donations where the donor might have owned big tobacco stock? Big oil? Weapons manufacturing? Television evangelists?

This just in, Elon Musk considering giant UW donation. Should we accept?

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,821
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm guessing paws is the overcompensating closeted incel Tug tough guy and Mello is the reasonable human being, but I could be wrong and now I just want some milk toast.

Feel free to wander over to the Tug and get your reads down. Odds are you will be another in a long line that tucks their tail and runs away.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 10

Video below. CRINGY AS FUCK.

Also touching his hands that much is a well known profiling-tell that someone is trying to soothe and placate themselves. He knows he has a problem.

PBS News Hour is not exactly a radical interview source.

https://youtu.be/LNAwUxZ5nfw
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Feel free to wander over to the Tug and get your reads down. Odds are you will be another in a long line that tucks their tail and runs away.

I'm getting my reads down here just fine it appears.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I'm getting my reads down here just fine it appears.
    OK.

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mods?

I get it that emotions are high but goddamn if the Tug isn’t leaking its AIDS all over the main board right now.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 10
    biak1 said:

Mods?

I get it that emotions are high but goddamn if the Tug isn’t leaking its AIDS all over the main board right now.

Yeah but I wouldn't be entertained right now if it wasn't. It's also partly my fault, poking the bear. I'm on one today and I'm grieving.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,012
    pawz said:

Video below. CRINGY AS FUCK.

Also touching his hands that much is a well known profiling-tell that someone is trying to soothe and placate themselves. He knows he has a problem.

PBS News Hour is not exactly a radical interview source.

https://youtu.be/LNAwUxZ5nfw
    We're just saying accept the money.

And since this thread should be moved to the Tug...

It's not like any of us are saying we should elect him president, unlike what some of you think about that other associate of Epstein.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

81% positive that image is an AI fake. The messed up hands often give it away.

bill is one creepy looking mother fucker
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 808
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

This just in, Elon Musk considering giant UW donation. Should we accept?

Gladly accept his money. Unless these guys are actually convicted of something and we’re not taking some dipshit on Twitters opinion as fact, you take it. Leave your phony “morals” at home!!!
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,988
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Not the case.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,532
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Football board has a lot of brain dead drones who believe what they are told to believe including that the tug is some demon possessed place

They don't have the game to play here as evidenced by mello and H
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tug retards leaking

We just lost the Natty, and we got Epstein, vaccine microchips, yada, yada on the main board. Christ.
    Go Liberty!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Football board has a lot of brain dead drones who believe what they are told to believe including that the tug is some demon possessed place

They don't have the game to play here as evidenced by mello and H

Tug fighting is a full time jerb.

A man’s gotta know his limitations.

It just means more to some people and you can have it, boss.

SEC! SEC! SEC!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Tug retards leaking

We just lost the Natty, and we got Epstein, vaccine microchips, yada, yada on the main board. Christ.
    Where else should we be vetting our potential boosters?
    I reckon the University can sort it out.
    Zero poont Zero percent chance. They would have to stop taking his money. Blood money no less.

That photo needs noose.

The guy basically invented the modern Seattle economy. Everyone's had a little taste of the "blood money".
    You misphrased stole an idea to bolsters Seattles economy. I would have thought the more evolved would know the difference.

That’s what I get for thinkin’ again I spose.