Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Uncle Bill🤔🤔

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,999
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Unlike the soft losers I keep the tug in the tug

The softies want to take shots from the football board knowing they toe the government line it won't get moved and they won't be challenged

If they are challenged it gets moved pal

You got a double standard

In a football thread a few weeks ago, someone was asking what happened to all the Washington high school football talent as it seems to have dried up recently.

I pointed out that we as a state determined it would be best to shut down high school, junior high sports, close gyms and mandate vaccines in order to even play, was a contributing factor to the lack of recent talent. Apparently that was political and I needed to take that to the tug. It's a 100% true political policy answer to a football question, but best to keep that kind of talk suppressed.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Tug retards leaking

We just lost the Natty, and we got Epstein, vaccine microchips, yada, yada on the main board. Christ.
    Where else should we be vetting our potential boosters?
    I reckon the University can sort it out.
    Zero poont Zero percent chance. They would have to stop taking his money. Blood money no less.

That photo needs noose.

The guy basically invented the modern Seattle economy. Everyone's had a little taste of the "blood money".
    You misphrased stole an idea to bolsters Seattles economy. I would have thought the more evolved would know the difference.

That’s what I get for thinkin’ again I spose.
    James Watt didn't invent the steam engine either.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The softies want to take shots from the football board knowing they toe the government line it won't get moved and they won't be challenged

I respect your respect for separation of Tug and Football.

I don't see a double standard here though. The first 2 let's get Tuggy grenades where thrown by Tug Cons.

Probably not avoidable though given the strong opinions that many have on Bill Jr.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I don't see a double standard here though. The first 2 let's get Tuggy grenades where thrown by Tug Cons.

Probably not avoidable though given the strong opinions that many have on Bill Jr.
    In my defense, Bill Gates jokes write themselves. That's not my problem.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I was not prepared for the NPC retardation on the main board

Apologies
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

I’m not criticizing you.

Just hard to mix Bill Gates and Football on the main board.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

I’m not criticizing you.

Which is why it would be smart for Bill to send football money to help cleanse his image. This thread is proof that sports washing does actually work.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

In a football thread a few weeks ago, someone was asking what happened to all the Washington high school football talent as it seems to have dried up recently.

I pointed out that we as a state determined it would be best to shut down high school, junior high sports, close gyms and mandate vaccines in order to even play, was a contributing factor to the lack of recent talent. Apparently that was political and I needed to take that to the tug. It's a 100% true political policy answer to a football question, but best to keep that kind of talk suppressed.
    The West Coast frowns upon masculinity in any form and it will be dealt with when encountered.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

The West Coast frowns upon masculinity in any form and it will be dealt with when encountered.
    Also true, and if that was my answer, I would have gotten 20 chins, even though it's a far more political/philosophical and systemic issue than the specific policy I pointed out. The difference being is that there is no specific policy that is simply identified for your point, so it's cool to pretend like you aren't part of the problem. The policy that I pointed out is one that most of the drones bent over for and demanded, thus it's off limits.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,545
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was just shocked to see a mask defense in 2024
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m just glad the thread was moved over here as to not trigger the more evolved posters here.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

A lot of atrazine in the water.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,545
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

I’m not criticizing you.

Which is why it would be smart for Bill to send football money to help cleanse his image. This thread is proof that sports washing does actually work.
    The Saudis got shit on the golf board for sports washing
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

I’m not criticizing you.

PIF NIL deals are coming.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Do you guys know how hard it is to find a GOOD DC who wants to live in central Pennsylvania?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was not prepared for the NPC retardation on the main board

Apologies

Would anyone be offended if I was to say gaming is for fags?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,874
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

The UN is in bed with him too, doesn’t mean you should cheer it on. You all are fags if you think he’s your only way to success.

He hasn't been convicted of anything other than being a nerd that got lucky selling second rate software. But turning down any donations would be a dumb slippery slope.

What would the sanctimonious want UW to turn down next? Any donations where the donor might have owned big tobacco stock? Big oil? Weapons manufacturing? Television evangelists?

Take his money, if he actually wants to give any.
    This just in, Elon Musk considering giant UW donation. Should we accept?

Imagine the outrage in our fanbase and ESPN if we took Elon's money.
    They'd be fine with it three years ago, when he wasn't a far right MAGA bigot.

I don't have any illusions about any billionaires. You don't get to that level without stepping on a few people.

Some are truly evil though. I grew up hearing stories about Bil's tirades. He's probably a sociopath. He pretends to be a dr. and helped force a vaccine with a huge number of side effects on innocent people. At best, he probably fucked some poor 17 year old girl. though I wouldn't be surprised if you subtracted four from that number. Let's take his money though, so we can win! There aren't any other rich people in western WA!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,874
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Some people aren't into politics. I can respect that. It's ugly.

Many on here stuck their heads in the sand in March 2020, or let their wives follow all the double talk bullshit rules which made no sense.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

I’m not criticizing you.

I’m probably one of the people that did this. In my defense, fuck the House of Saud and the planes they rode in on.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Some people aren't into politics. I can respect that. It's ugly.

Many on here stuck their heads in the sand in March 2020,or let their wives follow all the double talk bullshit rules which made no sense.
    It’s true about 70% of people are NPC’S.