Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Houston Pregame Circle Jerk

Comments

• Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited January 5

RTD said:

Hacksaw or JYD?

That’s about as big of a tie as you can get. Both super over. Plenty of hardware in the territories but mid carders in the big time
    Respect! Have you gone to CMLL Arena in Mexico City for Lucha Libre?

*edit @JoeEDangerously
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I've been looking for a zesty get together while I'm in Houston. Thank you Nacho!
  • Options
    whlinder said:

Postal91 said:

This is going to be a gay old time. And not in a Flintstones kind of way

I have my daughter with me and I am very fearful of this post. I don't need people talking to my kids like we're in an airplane movie. No offense, but I'm still on edge about esophageals Airbnb domination tactics.
    We might be degenerate fucktards on the boreds but IRL we have enough money to actually go to this thing, so we have to be somewhat well adjusted, right? RIGHT?
    whlinder said:

Postal91 said:

I have my daughter with me and I am very fearful of this post. I don't need people talking to my kids like we're in an airplane movie. No offense, but I'm still on edge about esophageals Airbnb domination tactics.
    We might be degenerate fucktards on the boreds but IRL we have enough money to actually go to this thing, so we have to be somewhat well adjusted, right? RIGHT?
    Speak for yourself
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If this get circle jerk could be moved to 1-3 that would be preferable. Looks as though I too will be attending the Husky tailgate from 3:30-6.

I got here to do just this. We’ll start at 1 until whenever but I’ll be there for sure from 1-3pm.

Those of going to the tailgate can hangout and then leave the pours to wonder how much the tailgate would be.
    For those going to the tailgate, if it's anything like New Orleans, a couple thoughts:

- Order 2 beers every time you get to the front of the line. They'll take both caps but if you want to get your money's worth, you'll be drinking fast anyway
    - Speaking of which, only get beer. Mixed drinks, wine, or anything where the bartender needs to do something slows everything down
    - Some of the more enticing food options at the NOLA (ILTCINOLAIWILTD) tailgate were gone really quickly, but they had a couple different options for the entirety of the night
    - Get started early making your friendship bracelet(s). It might take the entire 2 hours, but you'll regret it if you run out of time and don't finish
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,302
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Postal91 said:

whlinder said:

Postal91 said:

Speak for yourself
    Your hustle was impressive. For real.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RTD said:

RTD said:

Hacksaw or JYD?

That’s about as big of a tie as you can get. Both super over. Plenty of hardware in the territories but mid carders in the big time

*edit @JoeEDangerously
    Planning to get there in the next few years to see Mistico
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,157
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    RTD said:

RTD said:

Hacksaw or JYD?

*edit @JoeEDangerously
    It’s on the bucket list
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Championship hat.

I was sporting one just like that when we? last won the championship.
  • Options
    Longhorn69Longhorn69 Member Posts: 7
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Congrats on the win. Drinks are on me tonight if yall are in houston tonight.
  • Options
    whlinder said:

whlinder said:

Postal91 said:

whlinder said:

Postal91 said:

Speak for yourself
    Your hustle was impressive. For real.

• Options
    NookTunnelSyndromeNookTunnelSyndrome Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 184
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’d love to attend but no wheels.. Can someone come and pick me up?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Downtown is quiet. Everyone’s stuck in connecting flights.