Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Houston Pregame Circle Jerk

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Ok Pods, after extensive research (I read @Sobchak_Security’s Houston guide and opened up Google maps), consultation with Mrs Nacho (I asked how comfortable she’d be hanging out a bunch of loosers to which she said “I married you, didn’t I”) and prayers (just kidding, I didnt pray over this or over anything really), I’m gonna set up shop in a brewery on Monday for all us degenerates to meet up.

@Sobchak_Security recommended the Flying Saucer and it looks like a great place to do this. I’ll be there on my rascal from 2-4pm ~ I might get there earlier and will update if I do.

If the place is packed and I can’t navigate with my rascal, our back up location will be 8th Wonder Brewery - https://8thwonder.com/

@Sobchak_Security
    @dirtysouwfdawg
    @theknowledge
    @EsophagealFeces
    @whlinder
    @Tequilla
    @Postal91
    @fivehundredmileDAWG

A homeless guy recommended flying saucer when I was in Houston a few years back. "I don't know much bout eatin there, but there always a bunch of people around"
    Might be the same homeless guy who told the Browns owners to draft Manziel.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ok Pods, after extensive research (I read @Sobchak_Security’s Houston guide and opened up Google maps), consultation with Mrs Nacho (I asked how comfortable she’d be hanging out a bunch of loosers to which she said “I married you, didn’t I”) and prayers (just kidding, I didnt pray over this or over anything really), I’m gonna set up shop in a brewery on Monday for all us degenerates to meet up.

@Sobchak_Security recommended the Flying Saucer and it looks like a great place to do this. I’ll be there on my rascal from 2-4pm ~ I might get there earlier and will update if I do.

If the place is packed and I can’t navigate with my rascal, our back up location will be 8th Wonder Brewery - https://8thwonder.com/

@Sobchak_Security
    @dirtysouwfdawg
    @theknowledge
    @EsophagealFeces
    @whlinder
    @Tequilla
    @Postal91
    @fivehundredmileDAWG

A homeless guy recommended flying saucer when I was in Houston a few years back. "I don't know much bout eatin there, but there always a bunch of people around"
    8th wonder is cooler, my close friend is a manager there.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If this get circle jerk could be moved to 1-3 that would be preferable. Looks as though I too will be attending the Husky tailgate from 3:30-6.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,894
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like we might need a poll.

What’s the husky tailgate all about?

The weather going to have cleared by then?

Where do babies come from?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    Standard Supporter
    It would appear to be this: https://www.washington.edu/alumni/events/purple-reign-tailgate-at-cfp-national-championship/

Sold out, but those who have tickets I can understand you wanting to get your $185 worth of booze
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'll be roaming the streets of Houston starting Sunday morning.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    Founders Club

If this get circle jerk could be moved to 1-3 that would be preferable. Looks as though I too will be attending the Husky tailgate from 3:30-6.

I got here to do just this. We’ll start at 1 until whenever but I’ll be there for sure from 1-3pm.

Those of going to the tailgate can hangout and then leave the pours to wonder how much the tailgate would be.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    RTD said:

Hacksaw or JYD?

That’s about as big of a tie as you can get. Both super over. Plenty of hardware in the territories but mid carders in the big time
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    Swaye's Wigwam

I got here to do just this. We’ll start at 1 until whenever but I’ll be there for sure from 1-3pm.

Those of going to the tailgate can hangout and then leave the pours to wonder how much the tailgate would be.
    Excellent. For such a large man you’re incredibly flexible.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    Swaye's Wigwam

I had no idea tickets were released until they were sold out. Haha. I guess I’m THAT pours.

If I’m in the area, I’ll stop by if anything to just shake hands and know where the rape is coming from if I get jumped randomly.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Wait until you see me in person!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Have you been on his onlyfans account?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

This is going to be a gay old time. And not in a Flintstones kind of way

I have my daughter with me and I am very fearful of this post. I don't need people talking to my kids like we're in an airplane movie. No offense, but I'm still on edge about esophageals Airbnb domination tactics.
    I have 3 kids under 8, and none are in therapy yet, so there’s that. I guarantee you I’m less exciting in person than I am on here. I would never say anything inappropriate to someone’s kid. I’m assuming most on here are the same way. This place is somewhere we can say all the wacky shit that we’d never think of saying at our day jobs. I’m not actually planning on raping @CFetters_Nacho_Lover, not do I expect that he intends to rape me 😂😬
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

I have my daughter with me and I am very fearful of this post. I don't need people talking to my kids like we're in an airplane movie. No offense, but I'm still on edge about esophageals Airbnb domination tactics.
    I have 3 kids under 8, and none are in therapy yet, so there’s that. I guarantee you I’m less exciting in person than I am on here. I would never say anything inappropriate to someone’s kid. I’m assuming most on here are the same way. This place is somewhere we can say all the wacky shit that we’d never think of saying at our day jobs. I’m not actually planning on raping @CFetters_Nacho_Lover, not do I expect that he intends to rape me 😂😬
    I'd say the bigger question is why aren't you in therapy yet?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Postal91 said:

I'd say the bigger question is why aren't you in therapy yet?
    I already graduated from that shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

This.

Except you are getting raped. We’re not savages though and will make sure the kids don’t see.

If anyone knew just 1% of what I said on here it would immediately discredit all of the lies I feed my kids and lies I feed to my subordinates. Oh, and TOF would divorce me.