Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SECDAWG just went the way of Damone

124»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yah, we are all unhappy about him needing to be kicked, but in the final analysis you do not come into a room where our team is now in the finals and is arguably the best team in football and piss in the pool ~ and then somehow be surprised that your ass is out. Get a fucking clue.

I don't think anyone gives a shit if you want to start a thread and make that argument. Maybe it's even true but Georgia decided to play a Charmin soft ass schedule and lose the only meaningful game they played. The committee had to bend over backwards to get Bama in and they lost so fuck off.

The point is don't make every thread about it and yourself. @Ballz fs RIP NOC

There is a line between free speech and spam/denial of service. I'm more of a free speech absolutist than @DerekJohnson but I still get it.

Its as though you are running a bar and some dude is at the door soliciting to join the cult of the SEC and driving regular traffic away because no one wants to be pestered. You want to sit at your table and try and convert anyone that sits down go for it. Don't go table to table handing out good news pamphlets and cornering people into conversations they don't want when they just want to celebrate with their friends.
    Some posters also need to a breathalyzer blow sub .20 to be able log on.

Can someone @RaceBannon has done it again this to have Hardcorehusky.com on the display? Would be an instant classic.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yah, we are all unhappy about him needing to be kicked, but in the final analysis you do not come into a room where our team is now in the finals and is arguably the best team in football and piss in the pool ~ and then somehow be surprised that your ass is out. Get a fucking clue.

I don't think anyone gives a shit if you want to start a thread and make that argument. Maybe it's even true but Georgia decided to play a Charmin soft ass schedule and lose the only meaningful game they played. The committee had to bend over backwards to get Bama in and they lost so fuck off.

The point is don't make every thread about it and yourself. @Ballz fs RIP NOC

There is a line between free speech and spam/denial of service. I'm more of a free speech absolutist than @DerekJohnson but I still get it.

Its as though you are running a bar and some dude is at the door soliciting to join the cult of the SEC and driving regular traffic away because no one wants to be pestered. You want to sit at your table and try and convert anyone that sits down go for it. Don't go table to table handing out good news pamphlets and cornering people into conversations they don't want when they just want to celebrate with their friends.
    Some posters also need to a breathalyzer blow sub .20 to be able log on.

Can someone @RaceBannon has done it again this to have Hardcorehusky.com on the display? Would be an instant classic.
    It wouldn’t quite be Boobs with his 4 screens, but it’s damn close
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I liked @SECDAWG and thought he brought something interesting to the bored. But, in everything in life there are lines, and he went bananas and crossed it. I have always said that to get banned here you have to actively try to get banned. Stalin always gives multiple chances. Stalin always gives clear direction on how NOT to get banned. So, stepping over the line here is a clear choice. You have to be asking for it. And he did. Sad. No more pod.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited January 4
    Swaye said:

I liked @SECDAWG and thought he brought something interesting to the bored. But, in everything in life there are lines, and he went bananas and crossed it. I have always said that to get banned here you have to actively try to get banned. Stalin always gives multiple chances. Stalin always gives clear direction on how NOT to get banned. So, stepping over the line here is a clear choice. You have to be asking for it. And he did. Sad. No more pod.

Habituallinestepper.gif

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,689
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

Swaye said:

Habituallinestepper.gif

I knew it. Didn't want to doxx our MS dwag, but since he's gone now...