Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SECDAWG just went the way of Damone

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

This feels like when Piggy got crushed by a boulder. Stalin was the boulder of course.

Somebody read all the classics on the Rez.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,614
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 3
    Yah, we are all unhappy about him needing to be kicked, but in the final analysis you do not come into a room where our team is now in the finals and is arguably the best team in football and piss in the pool ~ and then somehow be surprised that your ass is out. Get a fucking clue.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Weird. This whole time I thought he was a secretary.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,707
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DHD said:

Swaye said:

This feels like when Piggy got crushed by a boulder. Stalin was the boulder of course.

Hey ... SPOILER ALERT much???!!!

One MORE book that I'll never read now.

Thanks Swaye. Fuck.
    Sucks to your assmar.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I plan to be the only non husky left

Almost there. The last few weeks have run most of the ducks
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

TXDawg said:

Seems like some people join the bored because Stalin and the other Halfbrains built a place where you can have some fun, get a few laughs, and say (almost) whatever is on your mind. All this without having it be a complete dumpster fire...maybe outside of the Tug.

Some people forget, the name of the bored isn't Hardcore Retard. I enjoy most parts of the bored, even the non-football shit, but I come back becasue it's ultimately about the Dawgs. While I apprecate Stalin's commitment to free speech, this isn't about free speech. This is about HCH being a place to doog out. If you want to shit in our Wheaties on one of the best days I've had as a Husky, I wish you well, but get the fuck out.

HCH is not the public square. Some people forget this.
    @SECDAWG screamed "fire" in a crowded theater.

Fuck him. Make him scrub toilets with a toothbrush before ever re-admitting him to this club.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Yah, we are all unhappy about him needing to be kicked, but in the final analysis you do not come into a room where our team is now in the finals and is arguably the best team in football and piss in the pool ~ and then somehow be surprised that your ass is out. Get a fucking clue.

I don't think anyone gives a shit if you want to start a thread and make that argument. Maybe it's even true but Georgia decided to play a Charmin soft ass schedule and lose the only meaningful game they played. The committee had to bend over backwards to get Bama in and they lost so fuck off.

The point is don't make every thread about it and yourself. @Ballz fs RIP NOC

There is a line between free speech and spam/denial of service. I'm more of a free speech absolutist than @DerekJohnson but I still get it.

Its as though you are running a bar and some dude is at the door soliciting to join the cult of the SEC and driving regular traffic away because no one wants to be pestered. You want to sit at your table and try and convert anyone that sits down go for it. Don't go table to table handing out good news pamphlets and cornering people into conversations they don't want when they just want to celebrate with their friends.
    Some posters also need to a breathalyzer blow sub .20 to be able log on.
    The 2007-2009 version of me would only be able to log on at work if this was the case.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

TXDawg said:

Seems like some people join the bored because Stalin and the other Halfbrains built a place where you can have some fun, get a few laughs, and say (almost) whatever is on your mind. All this without having it be a complete dumpster fire...maybe outside of the Tug.

Some people forget, the name of the bored isn't Hardcore Retard. I enjoy most parts of the bored, even the non-football shit, but I come back becasue it's ultimately about the Dawgs. While I apprecate Stalin's commitment to free speech, this isn't about free speech. This is about HCH being a place to doog out. If you want to shit in our Wheaties on one of the best days I've had as a Husky, I wish you well, but get the fuck out.

HCH is not the public square. Some people forget this.
    @SECDAWG screamed "fire" in a crowded theater.

Fuck him. Make him scrub toilets with a toothbrush before ever re-admitting him to this club.
    On behalf of those who do or did this professionally: we don’t want him