Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SECDAWG just went the way of Damone

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I really dislike this part of running the site.

. I saw hundreds of pics of him and his family out hunting, fishing, enjoying the river, watching football, gathered around the 'ol fire pit, etc. I enjoyed those interactions.

When will you exchange pics with the rest of us? Feel slighted.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,604
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2
    I was too hammered to notice SECDAWG once last night. I can now see what my own end game will be though. All my roads lead to ban. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but someday.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Him being retarded was one thing but coming on here after one of UWs biggest wins ever and hijacking almost literally every thread to say Jawja would have blown Udub out is straight up a dick move

Is that what he did? LOL. Funny chit

Fuck Georgia. ESPN had to throw them a softball because they knew they were a noticeable step down from the last 2 years.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The taxidermied deer with the Santa hat on was a nice touch, I guess.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

It makes me feel uneasy to consider banning because I'm such a free speech advocate and don't like having to do this. But like with Damone telling me to fuck off, when I asked my southern pod to back off and let threads breathe and let the people enjoy themselves, his response was that people were dissing Georgia and he was "comin' hard".

Imagine being that stupid, fragile and lonely to think you have to defend the honor of a program full of people who don't know or care about you. Imagine life being that empty.

Seems like he couldn't decide if he wanted to root for UW as a genuine fan of CFB or maintain an SEC-superiority mindset against all reason, and good taste.

Oh, he had no trouble deciding. Making insincere compliments about UW was his currency for being here so he could feather in his SEC SEC nonsense. He was very strategic about it and only blew up when everyone was on a full @haie diet last night talking shit and taking names in the aftermath of the win. That is when his true agenda was revealed because everyone was legit telling him to fuck off and blowing hard doog to a point at which he couldn't handle it. Before that, it was entirely in the "you have a nice little team, and because the world screwed up this year and the real best team is watching from home, I'm happy for you and your inferior program." Or his insincere, "I hate Oregon too! We're the same, so we think the same!" But his ultimate intent was always "I'm going to let you have this moment.gif".

Those guys have been fed a steady dose of "the only really good teams ever" are in the southeastern US for a very, very long time, so you have to almost understand it from their standpoint. Still obnoxious.
    Spot on @creepycoug
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,406
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I plan to be the only non husky left

You want King of the Midgets, it's yours buddy.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    TheHB said:

I plan to be the only non husky left

You want King of the Midgets, it's yours buddy.
    Apparently it’s way harder than I realized