Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Inflation down again

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I knew you losers weren't worth my time intellectually, but I had no idea just what losers you were until you started whining about all this "hyperinflation".

Kill yourselves. Seriously.

Cheers

We thought about dumbing it down for you

Too bad Biden likes young girls

If only he knew your devotion
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stupid losers probably didn't go to the Sugar Bowl

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,602
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

So you’re taking your 2020 net wealth and 2020 prices is what you’re telling me Bob? I’m unclear with your answer

I would take 2020 in a heart beat. Wouldn't have golden handcuffs to our current home and my wages went a lot further.
    Yeah but people bought tickets to the sugar bowl
    The average Joe didn't go to the Sugar Bowl- he watched it at home and went to work the next morning, hoping the fuel pump in his truck would last until his next paycheck. I've been to the NCG- it's not chock full of folks living paycheck to paycheck.
    The average Joe DID go to the Sugar Bowl. I was there, I conversed with many of them.

Then check out the Rose Bowl. Filled with about 65,000 Alabama fans. None of those guys were average Joes? Those tickets were going for at least $450. I'm sure you guys already know that answer, just playing stupid because you can't argue against it.

But back to my practical example here. National Championship tickets were at least $1000 and were actually going the other direction after kickoff. Why weren't they selling for $300? Because the sellers knew they could sell them at $1000 because people could afford to buy them at that price. Did Biden tell them to sell at $1000?
    You're using the example of football tickets holding value to explain that the everyman is in good financial shape? LMAO There were 72k fans there out of 330 million citizens. I went to the game not because I could afford to go, but because I HAD to go. People make irrational choices with money all the time, hence the record credit card debt.
    Let me get this straight.....you went to a game you couldn't afford yet are complaining about prices being high? Did I get that right?
    You're clearly only interested in hearing through the filter in your head.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,602
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

So you’re taking your 2020 net wealth and 2020 prices is what you’re telling me Bob? I’m unclear with your answer

I would take 2020 in a heart beat. Wouldn't have golden handcuffs to our current home and my wages went a lot further.
    I hate to break it to you, but mathematically speaking, if you make that choice you’re kind of a moron. I know you’re not a moron so youre just being disingenuous for the sake of holding your stubborn viewpoint.

I know the Duck fan believes what he writes but he genuinely is a moron.
    The value of my home does nothing to help me now. Real estate appreciates over time under almost all scenarios, not just massive inflation periods where my daily expenses rose by probably 25% over a two year span. Money isn't in my pocket from my home value until I actually sell it and all of the other real estate is massively more expensive, too.

Real estate, stocks, bonds, etc. All good if people were invested in them and they went up. All are worthless until the point you can cash them out. Real buying power of wages is what matters here and now.
    No 401K, No IRA, No Stock Portfolio? With the DOW at an all time high, those are all at an all time high....for everyone.

If you didn't set aside and aren't disciplined financially, you're screwed anyway bro. Dont blame anyone else for being irresponsible.
    None of those things are cash in pocket now. You are totally tone deaf.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If my tough liberal logger grandfather heard democrats crowing about the stock market while working families go cold and hungry he'd smash some faces in
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,027
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

If my tough liberal logger grandfather heard democrats crowing about the stock market while working families go cold and hungry he'd smash some faces in

Your real American logger would also be perturbed by income inequality and the current dem solution is to bring in millions and million of illegal aliens who don't speak English and have even less education than mello so they can go on welfare.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

I knew you losers weren't worth my time intellectually, but I had no idea just what losers you were until you started whining about all this "hyperinflation".

Cheers

You're welcome to leave anytime, you racist, stupid twat.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,047
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyBuck said:

Lol if you guys say so. I think i've successfully argued my point. I eagerly await the next topic.

Now that's funny!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

Your real American logger would also be perturbed by income inequality and the current dem solution is to bring in millions and million of illegal aliens who don't speak English and have even less education than mello so they can go on welfare.
    Trickle down economics and tax cuts for the wealthy just needs more tim (4O more years) to get its guys in there.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blaming Reagan still

Heck of a job Joe
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    edited January 12

Blaming Reagan still

Heck of a job Joe

Reagan wasn’t a fucking moron who thought taxes should never go up. You girls are such morons. Gasbag thinks we have income inequality because Jose picks our lettuce.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 12
    HHusky said:

Blaming Reagan still

Heck of a job Joe

Reagan wasn’t a fucking moron who thought taxes should never go up. You girls are such morons. Gasbag thinks we have income inequality because Jose picks our lettuce.
    You voted for Obama because he was the fiscally Conservative alternative.

He doubled the deficit from $10T to $20T in 8 years. In 8 years, he doubled all the national debt that had been accumulated by all the previous Administrations and Congress before his reign,

“Shovel ready jobs . . .”

Sure thing.
  • Options
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Yeah but people bought tickets to the sugar bowl
    The average Joe didn't go to the Sugar Bowl- he watched it at home and went to work the next morning, hoping the fuel pump in his truck would last until his next paycheck. I've been to the NCG- it's not chock full of folks living paycheck to paycheck.
    The average Joe DID go to the Sugar Bowl. I was there, I conversed with many of them.

Then check out the Rose Bowl. Filled with about 65,000 Alabama fans. None of those guys were average Joes? Those tickets were going for at least $450. I'm sure you guys already know that answer, just playing stupid because you can't argue against it.

But back to my practical example here. National Championship tickets were at least $1000 and were actually going the other direction after kickoff. Why weren't they selling for $300? Because the sellers knew they could sell them at $1000 because people could afford to buy them at that price. Did Biden tell them to sell at $1000?
    You don’t understand SEC fans.

When Oregon played Auburn for the BCS Championship in 2011, tickets were selling for $500 face value. An estimated 7,000 Auburn fans without tickets showed up and were paying an estimated $2,000 per ticket to get into the game. It had nothing to do whether they could afford it. It meant more to those Auburn fans to see the game.

Just like it meant a lot to Bama fans this year to go to the Rose Bowl.

I assume you went to UW for a superior education. What did you major in? Law? Business? Economics?
  • Options
    HuskyBuck said:

Lol if you guys say so. I think i've successfully argued my point. I eagerly await the next topic.

UW graduate with that superior education? You sound more like an Ohio State graduate.
  • Options
    HuskyBuck said:

You’re joking, right?

Please don’t “think” and sling bullshit.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Cheers

Please leave.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Trickle down economics and tax cuts for the wealthy just needs more tim (4O more years) to get its guys in there.
    The Dimocrats are complicit with that, or they're arguing for men to be in the women's restroom. That's the point. Completely out of touch with normal Americans.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Blaming Reagan still

Heck of a job Joe

Hey genius, using illegals and green card types undercuts wages, and weakens unions. So it's part of it.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,027
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Blaming Reagan still

Heck of a job Joe

20 years ago Jose was picking our lettuce. Today, we have millions of Joses who are on Section 8 housing, food stamps, medicaid, obamaphones, EITC, and "free" public education. I'm not opposed to taxes going up if it is to solve a problem. Unlike you, I'm opposed to taxes going up if it makes a problem worse. Subsidizing sloth isn't a solution.