Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Hype Video

13»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

So. Awesome.

Dooging it up right now. Loved how they tied the past Rose Bowl success in with this current team. Rick said it best -- that's where we belong.

Fuck I want to run outside and tackle the first person I see.

I like the ambition, but how about Peterman and company win something then pop off?

Sark liked to tie himself to the Rose Bowl teams of the past too.
    You should be looking for a gas can and lighter after that fucked-up poast. That's real close to comparing Coach Pete to Sark, and that's a fuckin' outrage.

That video was awesome, Mr. Buzzkill. And Coach Pete is going to back that shit up.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Gladstone said:

So. Awesome.

Dooging it up right now. Loved how they tied the past Rose Bowl success in with this current team. Rick said it best -- that's where we belong.

I like the ambition, but how about Peterman and company win something then pop off?

You should be looking for a gas can and lighter after that fucked-up poast. That's real close to comparing Coach Pete to Sark, and that's a fuckin' outrage.

That video was awesome, Mr. Buzzkill. And Coach Pete is going to back that shit up.

Doog post of the day.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I know that this is cliche, but the role of a football coach at a University isn't just to win football games, it's also to prepare his players for life after college.

The role of a football coach at a university is to win games, period. If you don't win you need to go. Door ass out. We, the spectators at the Coliseums across America, don't care if the gladiators get eaten by tigers later on down the road. Win or LEAVE. Kill or be killed. Entertain us, bitches.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I know that this is cliche, but the role of a football coach at a University isn't just to win football games, it's also to prepare his players for life after college.

The role of a football coach at a university is to win games, period. If you don't win you need to go. Door ass out. We, the spectators at the Coliseums across America, don't care if the gladiators get eaten by tigers later on down the road. Win or LEAVE. Kill or be killed. Entertain us, bitches.
    This, Billy Hobart could be fucking my brother's wife this very moment and I wouldn't give a shit how he's doing.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Gladstone said:

So. Awesome.

Doog post of the day.
    Go fuck yourself, you drippy cunt.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

dflea said:

Gladstone said:

So. Awesome.

Doog post of the day.
    You don't get it.